Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
199 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 198

DavidM, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

John Lawrence
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
John: Thanks for posting the pictures of the Packard's at Pebble Beach. I know that there are many other fine cars that are entered at Pebble Beach besides Packard's. Would it be possible for you to send me a cd or dvd of the pictures you took at Pebble Beach.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/9 5:37
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

Re: John Lawrence
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
John, I would be pleased to send you a CD with all the photos I took at Pebble Beach. You have seen about one-half of them, but there were some other great cars there too.

Please e-mail me at mail@johnwlawrence.com with your postal mailing address.

Kevin did all the posting work. I just sent him a CD. Thanks Kevin.

The file names identify the Packards. For example, 31Twin6FWDProto01.jpg identifies the information label for the 1931 Packard Twin 6 Front Wheel Drive Prototype. I tried to get four views of each Packard: 01 - information label, 02 - front three-quarter view, 03 rear three quarter view, and 04 - close up of radiator ornament and grill.

Enjoy.

Posted on: 2008/9/9 11:05
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
John, thanks for the CD. It arrived at my office on Monday when I was packing for my Miami trip, so I just had enough time to get them uploaded, but not sorted. I will go back and file them away into their appropirate "year" catagory as soon as I catch up on everything as I just got back last night.

I also have some new content to post from a few of you Gents, and I will get on that right away. Sorry for the delays. I have 3 straight weeks of travel for business with only the weekends to spare! So it was Miami this week, Windsor, CT next week, and Atlanta the following week. I am starting to feel like that Johnny Cash song "...I've been everywhere man...I've been everywhere..."

Posted on: 2008/9/13 14:29
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Kevin, I was surprised to see the photos posted so soon after I mailed the CD to you.

I have a document I would like to share with the members. It is a special edition of Automotive News that commemorates the 40th anniversary of Packard. It was distributed to dealers for use in their showrooms and customer waiting areas. It is a large document, probably a D size plate folded in half with some minor trimming to size. I am going to get it scanned so I can reproduce it for family members, and will get a copy to you at that time. There are many ads from Packard vendors that should prove informative.

Thanks for all your time and efforts. It is much appreciated.

Posted on: 2008/9/14 14:08
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
John, thanks! I look forward to seeing that piece!

Posted on: 2008/9/14 14:24
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
John: The cd came today. THANKS

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2008/9/18 20:03
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved