Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
173 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 171

Todd W. White, 39Rollson, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

41-47 Clipper Master Parts Book
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Thanks to all who spent the time and effort to get this valuable resource to us. I have downloaded the book and will keep a copy on my iMac and print a paper copy for shop use. I was able to get all of the groups except for Group 19 - Wheels. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a chance to get the group? Thanks again, this is a great site with great people doing great work.

Posted on: 2008/12/5 11:22
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Re: 41-47 Clipper Master Parts Book
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Sorry about that. There was a typo in the link. It is now fixed, and it should download.

If anyone finds any problems with any problem with the download links in the articles, then please let me know. Sometimes coding late at night, things become a blurr and I fat finger it. Usually the problem is simple just a case when the link and the filename are not an exact match. The website runs on a Linux server and it's case sensitve.

Thanks!

Posted on: 2008/12/5 12:57
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Kevin,

Thanks, I just downloaded the Wheels group. We all owe you so much for your efforts.

Posted on: 2008/12/5 23:24
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Daniel Leininger
See User information
Yea! BigKev!

Thanks for the 1941-47 Clipper Parts Book.
I know you won't post reprinted copies.
How much did that original copy set you back?
(I bet he is too modest to tell us)

Keep them 'Old Clippers' rollin'

DanL

Posted on: 2008/12/5 23:30
[i][size=small][color=000066]Dan'L in SD
41ParPack
First of the Clippers
[
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Dan, that is Dave's (Clipper47) Parts Book. He was kind enough to send it my way for scanning and to be included here on the website.

Posted on: 2008/12/5 23:39
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Daniel Leininger
See User information
Well then, THANKS Dave (Clipper47) for the 41-47 Clipper Parts Book. This will be a real help for all of us old Clipper Skippers.

Back in Nov 2007, this was the best Packard Website to be found. In the last year, it just has gotten better and better. All the member contributions really add up to an amazing clearing house. Growing shelves of Packard Information for hexagon-fans and owners.

In addition, when I started Packarding online, it didn't take long to find the most ACTIVE and interactive Packard website. I have learned so much from reading and posting forums and project Blogs.

Thanks again Dave, BigKev,
Thanks everybody for contributing.

DanL

Posted on: 2008/12/6 19:28
[i][size=small][color=000066]Dan'L in SD
41ParPack
First of the Clippers
[
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Quote:

41ParPack wrote:
Well then, THANKS Dave (Clipper47) for the 41-47 Clipper Parts Book. This will be a real help for all of us old Clipper Skippers.

DanL

Dan, You are entirely welcome. I bought this original one on Ebay about two weeks ago $15.50 and had it shipped directy to Kev for scanning as I have found it to be invaluable especially the diagrams but also for determining if parts are interchangeable between models. Like so many other members I am just trying to repay Kev and others, including you, who have helped me with my Packard over the years and to keep this the worlds finest Packard site.

Posted on: 2008/12/6 22:13
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved