Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
131 user(s) are online (80 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 129

TxGoat, William Grosz, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 2009 Packard National Meet
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Jeff,
also for the '56 Pat and for the '58 Hawk in the Registry.

Posted on: 2009/2/21 15:26
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
Jeff P! i was think'n i'd never get to talk to you again! are you going to be in branson? idk! i didn't even read the posts! i wasso excited to find your still active! We must get together!

Chad

Posted on: 2009/3/3 19:56
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
Ok, now i have read the posts, and should have done so in the first place. jeff, who is in charge of membership now? last i knew Wilber was. by the way guys, if noe of you has ever meet Jeff, he is one of the nicest guys i have ever known. I was lost when he and the family moved away. Now he's back! His pat is beautiful! i got to ride in it. I don't think i got to ride in the clipper though. Hey Jeff, e-mail me please! i want to get your current phone # so we can chat. And i think i still owe you 75$!

Chad

Posted on: 2009/3/3 20:04
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jeff
See User information
Hi Chad,

Wow, I wondered whatever happened to you! Great to hear from you. You bet we will be in Branson, and for the whole week, of course. You should stop by, or better yet sign up.

We returned to Kansas City about 4 years ago, and immediately started hanging out with the Mid-America Packard crowd. The Packard world is full of old friends, no matter where you go. As a matter of fact, I besides doing tours and programs for the club, I handle membership for the moment, so if you want to rejoin... we'll gladly take your money and put you back in the roster. I set up a re-furbished website for the club:

www.midamericapackards.org

From there you can see our whole schedule, check out member's Packards, our projects page, and download a membership form.

I hope to see you in Branson! And glad you are still Packarding,

Jeff

Posted on: 2009/3/4 14:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
send me a pm with your number and i'll call ya and get signed back up too! i'll be there all week too!

Posted on: 2009/3/4 19:23
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved