Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
223 user(s) are online (149 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 223

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Another parts source: Tucson Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
Economies of scale do not apply to purveyors of old car parts. Some of the larger national vendors have gotten pricey beyond the constraints of rarity and inflation, so wish to add another long-established, but more reasonable Packard supplier, Tucson Packard, aka Chirco Automotive. Sandy Chirco is turning the show over to his capable, attentive son Mike.

Tucson Packard has not just a large selection of NOS mechanical and trim parts, but parts cars, witnessed by Mike mentioning they had a pair of '47 Super Clippers among their donors. They also restore various parts:

www.tucsonpackard.com
9101 E 22nd Street
Tucson, AZ 85710-7313
(520) 730-2246
Packardautoparts@gmail.com

Please tell them Mike, '47 Super Clipper, Walnut Creek, CA referred you.

Posted on: 2023/10/9 6:11
 Top  Print   

Re: Another parts source: Tucson Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Mike is nice to work with and has supplied some parts for my various Packards including my 1951 Henney-Packard such as the wheels and a brake drum used only on the commercial vehicles. I stopped by there during two visits to Tucson and on one visit to the area enjoyed a nice lunch with Ernie in Arizona who made the long drive from near Phoenix for the purpose!

Posted on: 2023/10/9 10:56
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved