Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
194 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 194

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Dykes Automobile Encyclopedia
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Newbie
See User information
I have been diligently working at my Dad's place, trying to clean it out so it can be sold. He passed back in March and the task of emptying his home of personal effects fell on me. He'd been living there for over 60 years and was a bit of a collector, to put it mildly! He was also in possession of his father's 'collection', who was an historian and had a library of over 1000 books, many dating back into the 1800's. I came across the subject book, 14th edition, dated 1926. It is complete and the inner pages are in excellent condition, but the cover is a little rough, probably from extensive use in it's day. If anyone is interested, it's yours for the price of shipping and a nominal donation to P.I. I am in B.C., Canada to anyone contemplating shipping. I'm guessing mail would be around $20/$25 to a US destination, maybe a bit less domestically. Chris.

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_1537R.jpg (291.08 KB)
121627_6563b2d1848bc.jpg 2592X1728 px

jpg  IMG_1538R.jpg (169.55 KB)
121627_6563b2e3e75ba.jpg 2592X1728 px

Posted on: 2023/11/26 15:34
'If you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right!' Henry Ford.
1939 Packard Six, Model 1700
 Top  Print   

Re: Dykes Automobile Encyclopedia
Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
Dyke's will be a real boon to anyone with an older car, Packard or not.

The Hollander Interchange Manual was another terrific resource for many of us long in this hobby. Unfortunately, the cars using the same or similar parts are now equally rare today, wrecking yards long since replaced by condos, mall and sprawl.

Posted on: 2023/11/26 17:40
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved