Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
237 user(s) are online (148 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 237

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Server Renewed
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well I just renewed the Server Hosting contract for the next year, so PackardInfo is locked in for another 12 months. Now I just have to hide the credit card statement from the wife when it comes in the mail or she will have me living out of my Packard!

Posted on: 2009/8/3 13:38
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Server Renewed
Home away from home
Home away from home

John Forsyth
See User information
Why not put a Paypal link up on the site?

If a few would throw in 5 or 10 bucks each, might make some dent in the bill.........

Posted on: 2009/8/3 21:29
Carpe Diem!! Registry
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Forsyth
See User information
LOL....just noticed you have a spot for that.

Posted on: 2009/8/3 21:30
Carpe Diem!! Registry
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Thanks to those Gentlemen that donated funds to help offset the out of pocket expenses that occur from hosting and running the website. It is most appreciated!

With as large as the website has grown I know that sometimes people forget and new folks may not realize that there is not a business or club behind the scenes funding everything, and with the exception of the unsolicited donations I receive, I fund the nearly $1,000 of expenses (dedicated hosting, domain, software licensing, support fees, etc) a year out of my personal pocket as my way of giving back to the hobby.

So a special thanks!

Also thanks to everyone that have contributed content to the website, and helps out here in the forums when folks have questions and need advice. That in itself is priceless.

Posted on: 2009/8/5 12:02
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

James T Axman
See User information
Before making the switch to a packard several months ago, I curated 2 mercedes club websites for 10 years. After I sold my 53 mercedes in June, I turned the site over to 2 capable members. It was an interesting experience learning html, php, installing software, dealing with crashes and bugs, installing and maintaining forums, etc. webspace and server issues, FTP. Spent 2 years with Joomla CMS software. All this only to mention a supportive understanding of Big Kev's contributions and efforts in pulling the switches, bells and whistles behind the scenes for this wonderful site. Thanks

Posted on: 2009/8/5 13:06
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved