Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
232 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 229

RCJ56, tsherry, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Total Rookie Needs Buying Decision Input - !!!!
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
The best place in the LA Area would be Custom Auto Service in Santa Ana. All they do is Packards. Also Packards International is the dominant local Packard club in the area, so if you go forward your Packard purchase you should look at joining them. They have access to lots of local resources and many of the member specialize in rebuilding various aspects of the Packards.

Also the largest all Packard Swapmeet is coming up the last week of January in Orange, CA.

Good luck.

Posted on: 2009/12/31 12:06
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Big Kev is correct about Packards International being the dominant Packard club in Southern California. However, Northern California Packards (NorCal Packards) is a large and active club for Packards in the San Francisco Bay Area and surrounding environs. They have a great website, check it out. (o {} o)

Posted on: 2009/12/31 12:13
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rusty O\'Toole
See User information
If you live in the San Francisco area you are spoiled for choice. I notice when I look for Packard ads, there are a lot of Packards for sale in the San Francisco area and at cheap prices too.

Some of them are sure to be good ones.

I've speculated before that San Francisco must have had a crackerjack Packard dealer back in the forties and fifties, they sold so many.

Posted on: 2009/12/31 15:36
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved