Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
84 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 82

Charles, 54packpac, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Great Vendor
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
I don't know about other regions. But here in Whiskey Hell we have an open air dumpster site. Over the last 10 to 15 years i have more than quadrupled my basic hand tools by simply reaching down onto the floor of the metal dumpster to pic them up. AND I MEAN tools like Craftsman, Snap-on, Black-Hawk, SK-Wayne and the like. In fact, one dumpster diver had just beat me to a 12 drawer SNAP-ON tool chest by about 3 minutes.

People who never relied on tools have no respect for tools.

Posted on: 2010/5/29 7:38
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Re: Great Vendor
Home away from home
Home away from home

John Miller
See User information
Three vendors come to mind that during the rebuilding of both our 1955 Constellation and 1940 1800 that were fair, did business on a handshake and provided tons of information and suggestions without hesitation, without which we would have made many more costly mistakes.

1. John Ulirch, his straight shooting advice saves a lot of going down wrong paths.
2. Echo hill Packards, Rebuilding the V8 was a snap with all the upgrades he suggested and the transmission also.
3. Don Keller, Who may not be an official vendor, but what a wealth of knowledge and patience. He had a store of 1955 parts that simply could not be obtained any where else in the same condition and price.

Hope i did not misspell any one name traveling and this is from memory.

I did 3. should be Don Keller

John

Posted on: 2010/5/29 10:48
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved