Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
156 user(s) are online (107 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 154

West Peterson, Marty or Marston, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

FREE ENGINE !!!!!!! will somebody take this please !
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

A man who owns one!
See User information
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5072&forum=8

I don't want this to go to waste, If you think you might want it in the next decade just come get it, please.

Even if you just want the hubcaps and headbolts.

Posted on: 2010/6/29 12:08
 Top  Print   

Re: FREE ENGINE !!!!!!! will somebody take this please !
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
if i could i would....no doubt.

Posted on: 2010/6/29 12:33
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
I'd like to have it. Let me look around here to see what i have. Off the top of my head i have a Damascus barrel 12 gauge ca 1898 complete but barrel needs work. 5 Hp Cushman BARE block. ca. 1919 SMith Phelps LARGE shaving bowl (no pitcher). ca. 1948 Large Lane Cedar chest (nice).
Only problem is i have no way to haul your chassis. I'm 30 miles west of Nashville Tennessee.

Does the engine run????

Posted on: 2010/6/29 13:30
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

A man who owns one!
See User information
We'll figure somthing out, gimme a call at 678-480-2292. That's funny I collect old shotguns, of my 14 I've only fired one the rest are for making my gun case look pretty.

Posted on: 2010/6/30 14:01
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Hey guys, maybe we should start a shotgun thread, perhaps there are more of us! I also collect them, my employer for years was the parent company of Winchester and I spent occasional time in their old New Haven CT facility. I primarily collected US-made side-by-sides, Parker, Winchester, Fox, Smith, LeFever, Ithaca, etc. I've since stopped adding to the collection and have actually been selling a few of them off recently.

Apologies for the hijack.

Posted on: 2010/6/30 14:58
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Denny Z
See User information
The man who owns one, FYI: If it's the engine that the car was born with, it's a 288 and the tranny is the standard 3-gear on the tree....and I don't see an overdrive. Do you need any antique farm machinery? Everything I own is old!

Posted on: 2010/7/1 19:03
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

A man who owns one!
See User information
I've got Thurs off this week and the chassis is on a trailer ready to go. Anybody that wants it ,STOP what your doing and call me immediately. 678-480-2292. Right now, seriously!!!

Posted on: 2010/7/7 9:11
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

A man who owns one!
See User information
The chassis is gone, it has a new home.

Thank you Packard v8 for showing us a great time in your home town. We truly enjoyed the trip to the coffee shop, but most of all we got to go for a ride in a packard! You've got alot great toys with historical significance and we felt honored that you choose to share them with us. Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you at the end of the month.

BOB

Posted on: 2010/7/9 11:58
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Thanks Bob. Thursday was a great day. Looking forward to your next visit. Keep us all posted on your rod project too.

Posted on: 2010/7/11 9:09
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved