Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
175 user(s) are online (117 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 172

29tons, moodydavid16, todd landis, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1947 Radio
Home away from home
Home away from home

packard1949
See User information
I remember seeing someone selling capacitor kits etc for rebuild of 47 radio. Can anyone direct me to someone selling such kits?

thks

David

Posted on: 2011/4/12 10:12
 Top  Print   

Re: 1947 Radio
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I don't recall seeing a kit specifically for a 47 radio but might have missed it. Just Radioshttp://www.justradios.com/capkits.html has various kits but you will need to look at the schematics (one on site here or they also sell them) to find the values you need in order to select the proper kit. Some members of other car forums have posted that the owners are very helpful and with a phone call, can probably tell you the appropriate kit or might put together special ones in some cases.

If you do talk with them or find a kit somewhere else, it would be appreciated if you could let us know the choice for the next person.

Posted on: 2011/4/12 10:57
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved