Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
193 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 190

DJP-37-120, Aiden, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

In the Press
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I nice little note about the PackardInfo was posted in "Blue Smoke", the newsletter of the Peconic Bay Area (NY) region of AACA.

Thanks for the kind words!

Posted on: 2011/4/21 15:10
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: In the Press
Home away from home
Home away from home

Guscha
See User information
The Classic Car Club of America, Oregon Region, mentioned PackardInfo.com as well in its newsletter, page 12.

Posted on: 2011/4/21 15:43
The story of ZIS-110, ZIS-115, ZIL-111 & Chaika GAZ-13 on www.guscha.de
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Thanks Gerd, didnt know about that one!

Posted on: 2011/4/21 16:48
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Dave Schmick
See User information
It's infectious! Motor City Packards also had a very nice note about the website in this month's newsletter!

Posted on: 2011/4/21 20:11
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Oh nice! I would like to see that one as well.

Posted on: 2011/4/21 21:07
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Dave Schmick
See User information
Sorry, Kev...I'm late in responding! I've misplaced my copy of that newsletter from Motor City Packards. I've contacted the editor for another copy, and I'll post the endorsement of the website when I receive it.

Dave

Posted on: 2011/4/28 20:30
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Dave, no worries. I was sent a copy for me to gander at. But I do appreciate it.

Posted on: 2011/4/28 20:41
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Hello Big Kev:

As I mentioned to you in a separate e-mail this week I am also the editor of Motor City Packards bi-monthly publication known as "The Packard Digest."

And yes, I did write a comment about PackardInfo.com in our latest edition. And DaveS probably cannot send you what I wrote because I sent him a pdf file that is write-protected. So I am showing below what I wrote to the members of MCP.

Technical QuestionsTechnical QuestionsSome folks have asked me if I could add a technical section to The Digest where someone could answer questions regarding tips on working on their Packard. I think it is a good question and would like to add a technical section, but I cannot find anyone that will write technical articles and who also has a broad range of expertise to match the broad range of Packards from the 1910's to the 1950's.

More recently I have been suggesting people to go to a web site called www.PackardInfo.com to get their technical questions answered. If you have not logged onto this web site, then you are missing a lot of very useful advice. It is easy to get information as they have an extensive library of data and several forums to ask questions specific to your Packard. For instance there are forums for Pre-War and Post-War Packards as well as General Topics, Paint Cross Reference, Parts Cross Reference, Photo Achieves and a For Sale/Trade/Buy area.

Another benefit to going to this website is that the contributors that write there give you an answer nearly immediately - you do not have to wait for the next edition of The Digest to get the answer to your problem. These folks are experts and try their best to help everyone out. You may even recognize some MCP members on the forums. For example, I am known as "RogerDetroit", Joel Ray uses "Packards1" (just as he does on eBay) and John Lauter goes by "Mr. Pushbutton" probably because of his expertise in repairing the 1955 and 1956 pushbutton transmissions. In fact, the webmaster for the PAC web site (who goes by "Owen-Dyneto") practically lives on this web site and has posted almost 5500 comments! Take a look at this web site and you will be impressed.

Posted on: 2011/4/29 16:04
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved