Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
82 user(s) are online (37 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 82

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Owners of V-8s may want the new issue of the Cormorant..,
Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
This is about the Cormorant slick magazine, not the Cororant news bulletin.

The current issue is all about TB cars, with lots about Bill Allison, the murky history of the 55 Caribbean Hardtops, some ads, recollections and the like.

Perhaps old stuff to you grizzled veterants, but quite eye opening to us fuzzy cheeked beginners.....

The Cormorant is pulished by the Packard club which is, on the whole, something you should belong to (or PI; in our area the Packard club is much larger...)

Posted on: 2012/1/2 22:17
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Re: Owners of V-8s may want the new issue of the Cormorant..,
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Does look like a very nice issue. Just thumbed thru and saw several things that piqued the interest.

Decisions, decisions. The Cormorant, Studebaker Turning Wheels & Robert Neal's 48-50 book all arrived today. I haven't finished two other Packard books that I had bought last month. Top that off with a gift of a book on Clive Cussler's classic cars and I'll be cross-eyed before they are finished.

Posted on: 2012/1/3 20:56
Howard
 Top  Print   

Re: Owners of V-8s may want the new issue of the Cormorant..,
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
See you next month Howard.

Posted on: 2012/1/3 21:01
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved