Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
100 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 98

pmhowe, Frogmagic, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 »

Perrysburg is in Fremont this year (2008)
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
Packard enthusiasts! plan on attending Perrysburg in Fremont (Ohio). This year we will have a change of venue, a different area to tour, an indoor flea market and the usual no-judging, just-plain-enjoyment showing of Packards in the parking lot. More information is at

http://www.motorcitypackards.com/events_view.php?eventID=48

Posted on: 2008/4/26 13:28
 Top  Print 

Re: Perrysburg is in Fremont this year (2008)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
I hope a lot of forum members register to bring their Packards to Fremont next week. I'll have my 400 there.

Posted on: 2008/5/8 11:28
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Suffering with some sort of nasty flu bug for a few weeks and trying to get the aftermath of winter cleaned up here, I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it out to that meet this year.

Yet, all things considered, I sure could use a nice day away from the grind. So, fuel prices be damned, I'm going!

Given the fickle weather, the indoor swap meet venue should prove to be a real plus, and I hope to see lots of good vendors there - as well as few PackardInfo members.

Posted on: 2008/5/9 7:30
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
I plan on being there, but am not driving "Best Other". I hope the vendors have lots of goodies.

Posted on: 2008/5/9 8:36
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
Well, after starting this thread to shill my club's biggest event all year I just found out that my bride scheduled a party at our crib that day and we have been having a "discussion" as to the merits of my attending Perrsyburg.

Note to Packards1: I may be calling you to inquire as to couch availability

Posted on: 2008/5/9 11:28
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
As my friend ACOlds has remarked on several occasions:
If she's unhappy, you're unhappy.
We'll miss you.

Posted on: 2008/5/10 0:28
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Allen Kahl
See User information
Mr. PB.

I can sell you a very distressed 56 400 that has a front and back seat. With some insulation, clean up, and such you could consider it a 2 bedroom apartment.

Posted on: 2008/5/13 13:28
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
It looks like moving the show to Fremont was a good move. They are predicting some rain during the show days, its raining now in Detroit and my Packard is going to prove that it is an all weather vehicle this afternoon. At Fremont the swap meet, hospitality room and registration will be indoors so you don't have to worry about the rain. They even have a one day registration to get in for those who can't make the whole show. See you there.

Posted on: 2008/5/14 10:16
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
Today is nice in Fremont. It is a little chilly but the sun is peaking out and the rain is gone for the day. The Packard worked great in the driving rain. The windshield wipers worked wonderfully in the heavy rain and they are still the original vacuum wipers. The flea market will start setting up late this afternoon and cars will be arriving this afternoon.

Posted on: 2008/5/15 7:38
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
The gate to the fairgrounds will open tomorrow morning at 0800 and you can register to attend on the spot. If any of you last minute people decide to come to the Packard show put on by Motor City Packards, you won't have to worry about the weather for the swap meet. Roscoe Stelford from Illinois is here with some great NOS items that haven't seen the light of day for many years. The flea market is indoors and a number of vendors and Packards have already shown up on setup day. Tucson Packard was registered to attend but had to cancel due to some medical issues. Get well soon Sandy.

Posted on: 2008/5/15 16:46
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved