Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
98 user(s) are online (49 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 97

JD in KC, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 4th july
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Happy July 4 to the USA and to all my American friends. Canadians celebrated this countrys 145th birthday on July 1. This is also the 200 anniversary of the beginning of the War of 1812 and we haven't had a major difference since. Thanks for being such a great neighbour!

Posted on: 2012/7/4 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
The ex-pat Dutch Darrin, Figone et Falaschi, Letourneur et Marchand and a few others who garbed our favorite gothic-grilled domestic asked me to remind y'all to wish our Gallic friends a Happy Bastille Day in 10 days.

Without French help, we'd be speaking English today.

To an East Grand Avenue Fourth.

Posted on: 2012/7/4 18:30
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Without French help we'd be speaking English today.

And don't forget the Netherlands and Spain who also helped the colonies by being at war with Britain during the revolution!
Without French(Canadian) and Native American help,we Canadians would probably be celebrating the 4th of July also. Enjoy your holiday.

Posted on: 2012/7/4 18:41

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved