Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
66 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 65

2T9-626, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Intake gasket
Home away from home
Home away from home

55 NC Clipper
See User information
Does anyone have cross numbers for a intake gasket and valley pan gasket for the 320. I have a stuck lifter that I have to get out.

Thanks

Bill

Posted on: 2013/1/26 8:15
 Top  Print   

Re: Intake gasket
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I'm not sure if you can get them individually or not, but they should be contained in a "valve grind" gasket set which is almost certainly available from Kanters, Merritt, Egge, and others. They will probably be fresh new stock of the "Best" brand.

Posted on: 2013/1/26 9:48
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
not sure if Jack Vines sells individual parts but u can try him:

https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=9869&forum=8&post_id=104516#forumpost104516

Mite be chaeaper in the long run to buy a gasket set as Owen Dyneto recommends. AFAIK there the gaskets are Packard V8 specific so there is no X-ref number to some other make or model of engine that is not Packard.

Posted on: 2013/1/26 12:09
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Jack Vines
See User information
I've got intake manifold gaskets, but the cork gaskets for the valley cover get used up quickly.

jack vines

Posted on: 2013/1/26 12:16
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved