Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
273 user(s) are online (167 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 269

Don B, 37Blanche, 52 Mayfair, TxGoat, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1937 120 touring coupe
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard0
See User information
How rare is this model (120 touring coupe)? Are they more valuable than a 120 touring sedan? I've never seen one in person and saw one for sale a little while back?

Posted on: 2013/3/12 19:12
 Top  Print   

Re: 1937 120 touring coupe
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard0
See User information
I kept searching and found the car in question on Craigslist and now it popped up on the other site. I've never seen a 120 touring coupe before. Pretty neat body style. Is the black leather interior correct? The body color I know isn't correct but I guess acceptable.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 7:45
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Is the black leather interior correct?

Interiors were offered in any of 3 different patterns/colors of wool broadcloth.

How rare is this model (120 touring coupe)? Are they more valuable than a 120 touring sedan?

We don't know exact production numbers but the Touring Coupe is perhaps the rarest of the closed car styles - that style, offering room for a young family at less than 4-dr sedan prices, was much more common among the very inexpensive cars like Plymouth, etc. As to value, in my view it should be more than a 4-door sedan "120" in comparable condition but the price guides I have show it at about the same valuation.

Posted on: 2013/3/13 11:23
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard0
See User information
I assume the black leather interior hurts it's value? The body color (bronze) seems a little more acceptable--what do you guys think? I like the 2 dr. touring coupe body style

Posted on: 2013/3/13 12:29
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved