Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
227 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 227

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Have you contributed to this website this year?
Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
For the price of a decent dinner (or more, if possible) this website asks less and gives more to this hobby than any other place I know of.

Let us not forget that there are always costs; one contribution does not pay for a lifetime of information.

Send the guy some bucks to keep this going and make it better.

Posted on: 2012/3/9 21:34
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Re: Have you contributed to this website this year?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
I am bumping this to the top and reserve the right to do so again! This website is far and above any other on-line Packard forum, and frankly, provides access to an international group of Packard expurts which for the most part, allows you to understand and/or work on your own car rather than bringing to a mechanic. The publications that have been scanned are priceless.
And its simply entertaining.
Kevin is extremely humble about the cost of keeping Pinfo up and running to say nothing of the time he puts into it.
Toss the guy a few bucks, send him some parts, materials, or a pair of 50yd line Super Bowl tickets. Do something - you Will feel better.

Posted on: 2012/3/11 17:58
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
I couldn't agree more. This site is such a huge resource with priceless information available for anyone interested in Packards. Please donate and lets keep it going.

Posted on: 2012/3/11 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rich Bishop
See User information
Let me go ahead and appeal to anyone who's never donated...its very easy and convenient via Paypal.

Think of all of the use you get from this website, instantly. You can't get that type of service or info anywhere.

Posted on: 2012/3/11 18:33
[color=0099FF]Respectfully,
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
i have donated before and will in the future. i wish i could give as much knowledge as i recieve. HH, Owen, Randy, and many many others, i wish i had that much knowledge of these cars. i only know what i am either rebuilding or have done in the past, the future holds a mystery for me and that is why i will do my best to contribute money whenever i can.

Hank

Posted on: 2012/3/11 23:02
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Forsyth
See User information
I've given a couple of times. Let's get on the bandwagon.

Posted on: 2012/3/12 4:18
Carpe Diem!! Registry
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved