Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
68 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 66

Packard Don, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

Hey GearRat !!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Hey GearRat, I hope you were able to use the waterneck I sent you.

Have I got a deal for you !! I don't know what condition your seats are in but here's what I got:

The pics below are of the seats in my 400 right now. The seats that came in the 400 were destroyed from Texas heat and other elements. The 200 I picked up had decent drivers in them.

Now here is the best part, if these are in better shape than yours, you can have these for FREE ! Plus, I'll deliver them. I was offered a smokin deal on a newly recovered set with all four door panels included. I plan to pick them up this Saturday. The seats are in Somerset, Texas just south of you. What I''ll do is bring these with me, if you want them, drop them off before I pick up my new set.

Here are the 200 seats:

Attach file:

jpg  (39.44 KB)
4430_4f7b3274220bf.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.88 KB)
4430_4f7b3288ece33.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (40.34 KB)
4430_4f7b329e110b3.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.55 KB)
4430_4f7b32b300f89.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.78 KB)
4430_4f7b32d20201f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (40.72 KB)
4430_4f7b32e103229.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2012/4/3 12:27
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Re: Hey GearRat !!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
Hey HotRod,

Thanks! I'll take you up on that offer. I can use those for the round up, because I still haven't upholstered my seats. And, my plate is full with these pesky brakes. But, I don't want you to have to travel out of your way to get here, depending on what route you are taking.

-GearRat

Posted on: 2012/4/3 14:21
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
It's no problem GearRat......I'll be coming straight down I35 or 281. Either way, I've got to go south of San Antonio anyway. If you want to meet somewhere along that route with a vehicle that can accomodate these seats. I do have the door panels to match these seats but they are in pretty bad shape. I'd do what I did and cut your own panels and paint the suckers blue...LOL Let me know what you want to do.We got time to work out the logistics.

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/4/3 14:46
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
happy Packarding right there!

Posted on: 2012/4/3 14:48
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Just payin it forward for the Kid. Just like Flackmaster did for me. BTW GearRat...you get your drivers license yet ?! I can't help ya there son.......LOL

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/4/3 15:04
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
LOL, no not yet, still workin' at it. I've been thrashing to get this car on the road. It will make for a pretty good story if it makes it to Austin. The guy who built the car can't drive the car, because he still doesn't have a licence to leagally drive!,lmao.

As far as the seats go, the biggest car I can get is a Honda CRV. Not sure if that will cut it? HotRod, I have a good seat frame, so if you want to take the cushions off, that will work. That way you don't have to carry around that heavy seat frame.

As for a place to meet, perhaps the post office at "9880 AliannMacdona, TX 78054"?

-GearRat

Posted on: 2012/4/3 15:31
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
These seats are all "hog ringed" to the frame in layers of burlap, foam and fabric, they make look like sofas, but they are not. It's just not a simple as just taking off cushions. Been there, done that. You will need the entire seat.

Posted on: 2012/4/3 15:39
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Hey BigKev....that's exactly what I am giving GearRat....the whole front and rear seats. It'll be a Packard Christmas in April for GearRat !

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/4/3 15:47
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
I'm not going to disassemble these seats GrearRat ! They are yours ! Let me map that address out, better yet, give me your address and I'll work the logistics from my end. Yer gettin these seats kiddo. Your doing me a favor because when they come out, I have no place to put them. The orginal seats out of the 400 are in the 200 so that ain't happening. I'll get them to you. You have my word.

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/4/3 15:51
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Alright GearRat, I got this handled. I'll come 281, take the 1604 loop right through Macdonna, drop your seats and then continue on to Somerset. No Problemo ! I got it dialed in.......

HotRod

Posted on: 2012/4/3 15:58
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved