Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
199 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 198

moodydavid16, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Has anyone ever seen a 56 with predictor fins? pics inside.
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
To say nothing of the tail pipe tips protruding from the bumper. It's all in the execution.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2016/4/3 17:27
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I can't fault them that much for the tail pipes although that extension is a bit much. I added straight chrome sleeves to extend mine about half an inch past the inner port. Mine don't extend past the bumper much but after paying for a rechrome where both outer holes had been eaten down to bare metal because of exhaust drips and the right side inner port thing eaten away I said to heck with correct and went with practical.

Posted on: 2016/4/3 17:40
Howard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
Please! Somebody please put the factory skirts back on this car. The home-grown Predictor airfoils are one thing... but taking the skirts off is quite another! Let it at least have dignity in the morphings.

Hmmm... and last time I saw this car it was black & white. Now it's how-now-brown-cow? Interesting. Somewhere Ed Macauley must be smiling...

Posted on: 2016/4/3 20:54
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved