Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
122 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 121

Packardbarry, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 36 37 38 (39) 40 »

Re: HA's 52 200 Grey Ghost
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Sean, very sad news indeed. My condolences to you and your family and friends.

Dave

Posted on: 2016/12/3 23:07
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

jack klat
See User information
Sean,

So very sorry to hear of your fathers passing. This sad news hits all of us in the Packard community, as we all enjoyed your fathers blog, and the many insights offered within. I do wish you and your family the best, and hope that one day you will continue your fathers project.

Sincerely,
Jack Klat

Posted on: 2016/12/4 0:13
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Charles
See User information
I'm so sorry to hear this. Very sad news. My condolences to you and your family.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 3:12
[url=h
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ross
See User information
Very sad to hear of your father's untimely passing. My prayers are with you and the rest of your family, especially your mom. What a shock.

It was a pleasure to observe your father's diligence and skill as he worked on the car, and I hope that you will find like enjoyment when you get a chance to carry it further. Please come visit us for any help or encouragement you need.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 3:41
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tobs
See User information
Very sorry to hear about your father. I enjoyed reading his posts, and he contributed quite a bit to this website while working on his packard. I bet many of us learned a thing or two from him as well. You'll be in my prayers, and I'm glad to hear that you plan to take on the grey ghost as your own project.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 7:08
1953 Clipper Delux Club Sedan, 1969 912, 1990 Miata, 2009 Ford S-Max.
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Very sorry for your loss. Keep his memory alive with his car - he'd enjoy that.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 11:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Troy Taylor
See User information
Sean- Sorry for your Loss. I personally enjoyed following the work on the Grey Ghost, he will be missed by all. I look forward to continuing to watch your progress on completing his dream.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 11:26
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Let the ride decide
See User information
I'm sorry to hear of your family loss.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 11:26
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dave Brownell
See User information
Sean, I can only echo the thoughts and words of others in expressing my condolences to you and your family. Because of his posts and pictures, your father provided an almost heroic example of keeping a family Packard in play. His posts also gave some level-headed evidence that he could put the car and his aviation business in perspective while consistently being aware of his family. He will be missed by many of us, but hearing that you may take up the baton will give us encouragement.

Our hopes and best wishes to all of you in this difficult time. And that expression is probably literally world-wide in its expression.

Posted on: 2016/12/4 11:29
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Sean, sad news and sad times. Wishing you and your family all the strength and spirit to deal with your father's untimely death. Please feel free to call upon us for any help we can provide with the Packard. He will be missed.

(o[]o)

Posted on: 2016/12/4 12:27
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 36 37 38 (39) 40 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved