Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
117 user(s) are online (98 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 114

Don Shields, Darrell, kunzea, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Add your car info to your signature
Home away from home
Home away from home

Charles
See User information
There are a number of new members on the site and I thought it would be a good idea to pop this topic back up. Follow this link for instructions on how to add your cars registry information to your signature Link for signature instructions. This is helpful to remind readers which car you have. Even if you do not want to link to the registry, just listing your year and model can be helpful. I know I have been lost on a couple of posts not remembering which car the writer has.

Posted on: 2012/3/21 21:58
[url=h
 Top  Print   

Re: Add your car info to your signature
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike T
See User information
This reply is to see how my updated signature looks (Thanks for the link)

Posted on: 2012/3/21 22:56
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
51Packard wrote:....Even if you do not want to link to the registry, just listing your year and model can be helpful....

Ahhh, a subject dear to my heart, the Packard Owner's Registry.

I remind, ask, request, beseech, beg, urge, cajole each and every PackardInfo member who hasn't yet included their Packard/s in the Registry to do so.

EDIT - We're slowly coming up to having 1,000 Packards in the Registry. Rather than sneak up on that mark lets rush it, knock it over and keep going!

Additionally, when we hit the 1,000 mark Tom, 34PackardRoadsta, promised to again provide an analysis as he did on a previous occassion.

Attach file:

jpg  (30.80 KB)
226_4f6aac234d31e.jpg 451X512 px

Posted on: 2012/3/21 23:37
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
I haven't even thought about adding my car to my signature. Thanks for the reminder. I kind of feel the same way about attaching a car to a member and usually click on the members username to see if their real name is posted in their profile.

Posted on: 2012/3/22 11:02
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
Ahhh, once you add a signature, it looks like it goes back and adds it to your previous posts?

Posted on: 2012/3/22 12:55
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary
See User information
Quote:

Ozstatman wrote:
I remind, ask, request, beseech, beg, urge, cajole each and every PackardInfo member who hasn't yet included their Packard/s in the Registry to do so.

Hey Mal, who did you say was keeping a record of the theft proof numbers stamped into the firewall?

Posted on: 2012/3/22 12:58
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
Gator wrote: Hey Mal, who did you say was keeping a record of the theft proof numbers stamped into the firewall?
Gary,

That's Owen_Dyneto, Dave. But besides the TPN he also collects the VIN or Body Numbers and the Briggs Numbers and the engine Serial Numbers if it's the original engine. He's been doing this as a research project and has published his findings a number of times over the last few years. If anybody wants to share that info with Dave you can send him a PM and it will remain confidential if you desire it to be. Otherwise include it in your Packard Owner's Registry entry!

Posted on: 2012/3/22 13:28
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved