Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
228 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 228

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Re: Morticus' Packard 200 Deluxe Touring Edition
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Quote:

Packard Don wrote:
YnZ does have the power window connectors for 1955 and 1956. I have one of their window harnesses for my 1956 Clipper with the new connectors and they sell them separately too.

I remember your mentioning this a few months ago and am glad YnZ has them but I suspect many, like myself until then, did not know the connectors were even available.

No idea if YnZ was the one that repro'd them or if they were still being mfg'd but if they were repro'd and Dwight could work out a deal to also stock and package or promote the terminals along with the switches I expect both companies could benefit. I don't remember if they were visible on the YnZ store site but still suspect many are not familiar with the company or know that the terminals are available.

YnZ used to have a $20 or so minimum order fee. If they still have it or it has increased like everything else, that could be an issue for some in wanting to buy just a few terminals.

Posted on: 7/12 14:55
Howard
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved