Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
204 user(s) are online (153 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 203

jgrohn, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bill Hirsch Website down
Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
Is this permanent or just an aberration?

Posted on: 2013/3/11 17:29
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Re: Bill Hirsch Website down
Home away from home
Home away from home

dallas
See User information
Try calling him tomorrow!!!!!!!

Posted on: 2013/3/11 22:08
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
When I'm looking for something, I much prefer to see what is offered before I talk to anyone. This gives me a chance to see what is offered, what it costs and why it is or isn't the most suitable product for what I have in mind.

I don't particularly like to talk to legends of the business, partly because my experience with most is that they are under the considerable illusion that I am calling to hear golden wisdom drip from their lips.

It's doubly irksome when it becomes obvious that postwar Packards (especially v-8s) are an area they are not familiar with.

Mike Dulinski is one of several delightful exceptions to this rule.

A clear, concise, up-to-date web site lets me do what I have to do in a fraction of the time.

In my defense, I'm not as grouchy as this sounds--just blunt.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 1:40
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JD in KC
See User information
I think the intent of the dallas post is to point out that if you want to know if the Bill Hirsch website is down permanently, a phone call to the company would answer your question. Just sayin'...

Posted on: 2013/3/12 8:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
If you call you will probably get Elizabeth or Eric, or another fellow who's name escapes me.

I'm sure if you just ask why the website isn't working they will be able to respond.

Don't forget my favorite excuse to cut a call short - "Oops, someone's at the door".

Bill has always been very gracious and pleasant and one of my most valued acquantances.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 8:34
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
my experience with the Hirsch people has always been great - they are polite, knowledgable and helpful. Much better than many others. Give them a try - I bet you will agree.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 8:45
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
Bill is a wonderful man and is always a gentleman. Stop by and say hello to him at Hershey, you will be glad you met him. The Hirsch website was working fine when I checked today. Even this site has a hiccup sometimes, so being down for a while is not the end of the world.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 11:42
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
It is indeed up and functioning today. Thanks for the feedback,,,I haven't ever met him or done business with him, so reccommendations like yours are a real plus.

Posted on: 2013/3/12 14:39
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved