Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
243 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 242

Rscott77x, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

IPad image resizing
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hans Ahlness
See User information
Anyone with tips for resizing photos taken with my iPad so that they work on the forum?

Posted on: 2013/12/30 1:28
1952 Model 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan
HA's 52 Grey Ghost

"The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
 Top  Print   

Re: IPad image resizing
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Hans,

Did you look in the FAQ section on the Site? There are a couple of FAQs in there that could help. But IIRC, from the experiences of others, iPads and PackardInfo might have a compatability problem when it comes to pic's. I hope I'm wrong, if I am I'm sure there'll be someone along soon to set me straight!

Posted on: 2013/12/30 3:00
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
Set the resolution for the picture size down to where the pictures aren't so big.

Posted on: 2013/12/30 9:27
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hans Ahlness
See User information
Well, yes. That's what I am asking how to do.

In the meantime, I am kind of going around the back way and emailing the pix to myself which allows me to select the file size, then re-copying the smaller resolution pic to the camera roll. I wish you could view properties on this thing like a windows computer so you could see how big the pic file is, but I guess that would make it too complicated to Apple folk to bother with or something. No offense to any Apple devotees here.

I'm sure there's an app for that, but I welcome anyone to let me know which one works well for this. All I have seen so far are cropping apps, not what I want.

Posted on: 2013/12/30 15:24
1952 Model 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan
HA's 52 Grey Ghost

"The problem with quotes on the internet is you never know if they're true" - Abraham Lincoln
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
I'm an Apple guy but don't use an iPad so can't verify this is current info. Having said that, the support forums mention an app called Simple Resize available from the iTunes app store. It appears to be free.

Posted on: 2013/12/30 15:35
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved