Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
162 user(s) are online (90 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 161

Bob J, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Harold Rushing - the Old Radio Guy
Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
Saw a note in this month's Cormorant - Harold Rushing is retiring effective 1 January 2015. He is a first class guy and a real help to the Packard (and other brands as well) collector. Sorry to see him step down, but we all have to slow down sometime.

Posted on: 2014/11/29 22:07
 Top  Print   

Re: Harold Rushing - the Old Radio Guy
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Sorry to see him retire too because I had planned to send mine in after the new year -- but I can well understand the want to slow down.

Has anyone used Bob's Radio Restoration in Oceano, CA. I believe he used to attend the PI meets and maybe still does so might have a bit of knowledge on Packard needs.

Posted on: 2014/11/29 23:45
Howard
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I wish Harold many years of happy retirement. He was a mainstay in the hobby for radio repair for many decades; his work was excellent and a very reasonable prices. His last job for me was the Wonderbar in my 56 Caribbean.

Posted on: 2014/11/30 9:12
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Jim McDermaid
See User information
I can still repair my own radio (not taking on business:))

But

Here in Phoenix AZ there is only one station playing a music format, and they go to low nightime power as I leave the office. They are so low the wonderbar passes them up.

No converters for 6 volt cars.

Jim

Posted on: 2014/12/1 14:49
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Grubbs
See User information
Reading his notice, it looks like he is still taking repair jobs until the end of the month. So hurry!

Posted on: 2014/12/1 16:02
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved