Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
146 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 145

todd landis, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Selling 1955 Packard Clipper Super Panama $10000.00
Just popping in
Just popping in

Mushroomking
See User information
Selling 1955 Packard Clipper Super Panama, or my 1952 Packard 200, whichever sells first. Trying to downsize the number of projects and space. I have been devoting most of my free time to 2 kit cars and a 1937 LaSalle that is almost ready for the road.
The 55 Super Panama is all original from what I can tell with the exception that it was repainted sometime in the past with original factory colors. I have had this running a few times and drove it on and off a trailer as well as driving it into my shop. Everything seems to work as it should but will need a tune-up and I am guessing fresh fuel. The '55 Super Panama is a testament to the style and excess in vehicle designs of the 50's with Two-Tone paint and gold over chrome instruments.
This vehicle is located in Linn Creek Missouri (Lake of the Ozarks for the Netflix series, Ozarks fans) and has a clear Missouri title. Email jaylon69@hotmail.com for more pix and information.

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: Today 16:18
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved