Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
46 user(s) are online (23 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 5
Guests: 41

Two-bit, Junior, David Billett, MHP, Todd W. White, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Re: Website
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Thank you so much for that fix! It would be great if people learned to use the Link button (icon) but this is a good workaround.

Question, which is not really a problem as much as it is a curiosity. For quite a long time now (since the last major xoops update anyway), sometimes clicking the folder icon showing new postings in a thread takes me to the first post on page 1 or sometimes it takes me many posts back from the end. In other words, it does not always go to the latest unread post. I do at least open all new posts and keep up to date so it's not a matter of having missed any.

Posted on: Today 12:35
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I just noticed some Vehicle Registry entries where each paragraph in the Vehicle History section begins with a name/a times new roman?? and the paragraphs are spaced very far apart so maybe more hidden code between.

Posted on: Today 14:17
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Quote:

Packard Don wrote:
I just noticed some Vehicle Registry entries where each paragraph in the Vehicle History section begins with a name/a times new roman?? and the paragraphs are spaced very far apart so maybe more hidden code between.

Some of the Vehicle entries had data pasted in from Word or some other RTF editor, which the website strips anything that looks like code. So that sometimes leaves behind residue.

Posted on: Today 14:35
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Quote:

Packard Don wrote:
Thank you so much for that fix! It would be great if people learned to use the Link button (icon) but this is a good workaround.

Question, which is not really a problem as much as it is a curiosity. For quite a long time now (since the last major xoops update anyway), sometimes clicking the folder icon showing new postings in a thread takes me to the first post on page 1 or sometimes it takes me many posts back from the end. In other words, it does not always go to the latest unread post. I do at least open all new posts and keep up to date so it's not a matter of having missed any.

None of the folder icons are clickable for me. I have to click on the Post's name. That always takes me to the first post I haven't read in a particular thread.

Posted on: Today 14:41
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I simply meant that when the icon shows unread posts and going to it by whatever is cliched to get there, it usually takes me to the latest but there are almost as many times were it takes me to the beginning or somewhere in the middle.

Posted on: Today 14:54
 Top  Print   

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved