Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
220 user(s) are online (169 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 218

Don B, Jack Vines, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Re: Body Panels
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Caribbean
See User information
thanks! what are your further plans for 1951-1954's? thanks!

Posted on: 2008/12/19 13:46
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Caribbean
See User information
are these rocker panels curved like oiginal of straight like most NORS units? thanks

Posted on: 2008/12/19 13:48
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Classic2CurrentFabrication
See User information
Not a problem at all guys, we're here to make your job restoring classics much easier. Our outer rocker panels would have the correct radius bend in them; however we did notice a change in our 4dr patterns and it is getting fixed right now.

Posted on: 2008/12/24 2:43
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
How about the future availability of smaller patch panels for the rust prone areas? Is that something in the works?

Posted on: 2008/12/24 12:01
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
In the next couple of months we actually will venture into the stamping market. We're going to start slow with the lower rear quarter panels for the popular cars, and then work our way towards the lesser popular cars. Our goal is to manufacture the front and rear floor pans, trunk pans and inner and outer rocker panels first. We've been provided with templates for a 1938 Packard sedan, in which we've just made the front and rear floor pans. Once we figure out all of the years and makes that it covers we will make it available on our website to the public. If anyone knows, please let us know.

Posted on: 2008/12/27 20:32
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

DougPack50
See User information
Wow, thanks for that news Michael. Will you be making any of the parts I need for my 1950? I've noticed that there are lots of 1948-50 Packards being restored presently so there is definitely a market for these parts. Thank you for your assistance with bringing these beautiful cars back to their former glory.

Doug

Posted on: 2008/12/31 1:20
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
For the 1948-50 Packard, we currently have the inner and outer rocker panels, Front and rear floor pans and now the lower trunk pan (we could not fabricate the spare tire well). I have not decided on a price for the trunk pan, but it'll be around $89.99. You can visit our website for pictures and pricing info, or email me at Sales@c2cfabrication.com with any inquiries. For some reason, our website tends to load very slowly if you're using a Microsoft Explorer web browser or any other browser supported by such, but if you use Mozilla firefox or any other browser then it loads very fast (we're trying to work this problem out). We have also just completed the front floor pans for the 1938-40 Packard and you guys are the first to know about this. Here is a picture of what they look like. We hope to have most sheet metal replacement panels available for all Packard models in the near future.

Attach file:

jpg  (66.79 KB)
695_495fa33aa2044.jpg 1280X960 px

Posted on: 2009/1/3 12:41
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
We've just finished the trunk floor pan lower section for the 1948-50 Packard. This does not include the upper spare tire well section and the price is $99.99. Here is a picture of what it looks like.

Attach file:

gif  (23.90 KB)
695_496d64d355b1e.gif 300X240 px

Posted on: 2009/1/13 23:06
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

David
See User information
Does anyone know where I could get a drivers side door skin or even a whole door for a 1954? I'm restoring a 1954 Clipper Deluxe 2 door and my skin is just filled with lead from an old repair.

Thanks,
David

Posted on: 2009/1/29 19:44
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JeffM
See User information
Wow! I am surprised anyone is making sheetmetal like this. Wow again!

I don't know if it would be easy or not for people like C2Custom who are already fabricating, but man, would it be cool to be able to get good replacement trim moldings, either already chromed or at least smooth and ready to be chromed.

Seeing a whole trunk pan for $99 makes me think, "Wow, that's a good price for a big-a$$ chunk of metal. I wonder if the trim moldings, being so much smaller, would be lots cheaper. If so, I could see almost everyone with a non-show-ready Packard buying replacement trim on a regular basis."

Posted on: 2009/1/29 21:57
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2) 3 4 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved