Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
140 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 140

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Packard on Texas Car Wars
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well to be fair, they were trying to sell the Packard with the original paint and the buyer asked for it to be repainted blue to complete the deal.

What is funny is my car had a stuck motor and a starter that was left with the bendix engaged. But I didnt pry on the fly wheel with a crowbar!

Posted on: 2012/9/17 22:53
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

WILLIS BIRKS
See User information
I think the motor would turn over easier by using the fan with the sparkplugs out.
I don't see how these shops stay in business if they don't know where to get Packard parts. If they use the internet they can find just about anything!
I can't believe they bought a car without checking the matching vehicle numbers and they didn't know where to look for the matching numbers?
CORRECT, DO NOT WATCH !

Posted on: 2012/9/18 9:49
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Vicsik1969
See User information
Just now watching it. A little too much "Dukes of Hazzard" narrating for my tastes.

I have 5 episodes DVR'd but this is the first one I'm watching. A little painful to watch; maybe add Jersey Shore (I assume; I've never actually seen it) meets Dukes of Hazzard?

Posted on: 2012/10/1 21:24
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob
See User information
I watched the TV show twice. Did you notice that the next day auction everyone still had the same clothes on?????? It was kinda suspect how nice the interior was for sitting in a junkyard.

Posted on: 2012/10/3 8:32
1953 Patrician
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
that whole show is scripted. that Packard was never sitting in that junk yard. it was bought for the show, paid for by the owner at the end already and was a done deal before the show began.

all those shows are crap.

Posted on: 2012/10/3 9:02
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Hank, next you're going to tell us that Santa Claus isn't real either! What's next, the Parckard Parts Fairy is a myth?

Posted on: 2012/10/3 10:11
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved