Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
204 user(s) are online (126 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 203

Diablo, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 28 Packard generator cut out switch
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Stu - I had reason to be in communication with Jason yesterday. He assured me he has responded to your email. If you have not seen his reply, you might check again, or email him again. While sometimes communication does slip through the cracks, it is indisputable that Jason is the man to work on your generator.

Posted on: 2018/7/3 7:19
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Marty or Marston
See User information
Suggest that you check your email's Spam folder

Posted on: 2018/7/3 15:20
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

jt34
See User information
I sent Jason a generator a few weeks ago off of a 34 1101 and I have been calling him and even email him with not reply back, finally last week I was able to get hold of him on the phone and he said he will look into my generator this week. I think he is just so busy to get back to us on a timely fashion. But he knows what is doing from talking to him. So felt good I had sent it to him.

Posted on: 2018/7/3 15:36
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Yes. Jason is a one-man show and communication issues do occur. He simply tries to balance concentrating on work, and replying to communication. Just who he is. Best I can say is be aware of this, keep trying, and be patient.

Posted on: 2018/7/3 17:02
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved