Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
200 user(s) are online (142 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 200

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

Re: Website
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
If it does, that's usually browser rendering issue as all the data is already loaded at the browser level.

Posted on: 12/16 22:41
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin
See User information
I don’t know if this thread is the catch-all for system issues, but I was trying to add a dealership today and once I got to the end and hit the “add to dealer list” button, I received a message that “a problem has occurred on our server, page is currently unavailable.” Error – exception – stream could not be parsed as XML. this happened on both my iMac Pro running Sonoma OS 14.3, and on my iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Posted on: 12/17 12:32
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Confirmed, I'll take a look at it.

Posted on: 12/17 16:26
-BigKev

Top  Print   
Like (1)

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
This error should be fixed now. Thanks!

Quote:

Kevin wrote:
I don’t know if this thread is the catch-all for system issues, but I was trying to add a dealership today and once I got to the end and hit the “add to dealer list” button, I received a message that “a problem has occurred on our server, page is currently unavailable.” Error – exception – stream could not be parsed as XML. this happened on both my iMac Pro running Sonoma OS 14.3, and on my iPhone 15 Pro Max.

Posted on: 12/18 10:00
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Quote:

HH56 wrote:
Kev, right now all seems well. Like the recents issue, the overlap is also intermittent. When it happens again will try a resize and see if it snaps back and stays in proper space.

Howard, I found some malformed HTML tags that could make a browser display oddly at some times. I've fixed those now.

Thanks!

Posted on: 12/18 11:12
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

pmhowe
See User information
Kevin,
Thank you for all your efforts and all your diligence. They are both much appreciated.
Phil

Posted on: 12/18 22:33
Phil
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
You're welcome!

Posted on: 12/19 7:56
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I made a couple of minor changes to the Parts Cross-Reference. There is now a "Show All Parts" link which will show all the parts in the database sorted by A-Z by their Descriptions.

We are attempting to fix some of the descriptions and information, as some parts were added to incorrect categories. Some information just needs to be corrected and generally tidied up. Also, remove any junk entries.

If you have any new Part Cross-References from the original parts to modern OTC parts, please add them for future reference.

Thanks!

Posted on: 4/5 13:53
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

humanpotatohybrid
See User information
Thanks Kev. I have been adding some parts I've found on RockAuto for my Clipper.

By the way, if possible, it would be nice to standardize the format of things slightly. For example, in the "Brake" section one person might write "hose", another one "brake hose", and another one "front brake hose", giving 3 different alphabetical locations for the same part. Really there's not tons of stuff there so it wouldn't be too bad to sort out a bit.

I would be happy to help if you want.

Posted on: 4/5 15:59
'55 400. Needs aesthetic parts put back on, and electrical system sorted.
'55 Clipper Deluxe. Engine is stuck-ish.
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I was about to do that when I had some time last week but was not able to access the editor. Kev fixed it so once I can get back to it, that the first thing I want to do. Also, I noticed some entries that simply reference the Packard Parts book which I'll remove.

Posted on: 4/5 21:06
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved