Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
234 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 232

64avanti, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: post war ebay Patrician out of storage and up for sale.
Home away from home
Home away from home

James Russell Packard III
See User information
yes i saw that show. mentioned it in a previous post. I think that is what you are referring to.
Yes , living in Hollywood and having friends and family in the biz and me working on a show or two i know that yes. they ' reality tv are all fake. heavily scripted. not true reality at all.
but just like TV wresting . it made me mad as hell. that was such a pretty green junior Packard. and they painted it. . the guys are always bitching about the price and costs while they have three knucklehead mechanics messing with it. How much does that cost>>
?? flipping cars>>?? i hat the ideal in general
better ways to make money. like working ? perhaps??
just saying..

Posted on: 2013/2/23 21:02
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
That's why I don't have cable TV.

I wouldn't be mad about the show, I would be mad that I had paid 10 cents a minute to watch it.

Posted on: 2013/2/23 23:23
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rusty O\'Toole
See User information
That's Hollywood for you, work is for suckers, make a fast buck out of some kind of scam, if you are too dumb to make the scam work, the director will fake up something.

What is pathetic is the poor dopes who get sucked in by these douchebags. Like that Montelongo guy who claimed he was making all the $$$$ bucks flipping houses in 2007 (he wasn't, I have been in real estate since the seventies, that guy was a joke).

Yet after the show ended he was charging $10,000 a head to ride around in a bus and learn his "secrets". And this was after everyone knew that real estate had collapsed and you couldn't make money anymore even if you knew what you were doing.

My heart goes out to the people who lost their hard earned money trying to better themselves and learn from that con man. But I blame the TV people who made him look good. I can't believe anybody would fall for his bullshit without the big TV buildup.

Posted on: 2013/2/23 23:39
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved