Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
163 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 6
Guests: 157

Don B, jgrohn, Ernie Vitucci, Jack Vines, kevinpackard, Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Susan Johnson - RIP
Home away from home
Home away from home

ECAnthony
See User information
Susan Johnson passed away on Tuesday, January 2, at the age of 79. She contracted Covid a few weeks ago. I spoke to her on Sunday, and she seemed to be getting better, but then she took a turn for the worse the next day.

Susan was the Packard Club's Vice President of Hospitality, and arranged the dinner during the Hershey swap meet each October for the PAC Board of Directors for many years. She was the recipient of PAC's George Weiss Award for Meritorious Service to the Packard hobby in 2023.

No other details are known at this time. She is survived by her husband, Bill, and two of her beloved dogs.

Posted on: 1/4 22:10
 Top  Print   
Sad (3)

Re: Susan Johnson - RIP
Home away from home
Home away from home

Leeedy
See User information
Quote:

ECAnthony wrote:
Susan Johnson passed away on Tuesday, January 2, at the age of 79. She contracted Covid a few weeks ago. I spoke to her on Sunday, and she seemed to be getting better, but then she took a turn for the worse the next day.

Susan was the Packard Club's Vice President of Hospitality, and arranged the dinner during the Hershey swap meet each October for the PAC Board of Directors for many years. She was the recipient of PAC's George Weiss Award for Meritorious Service to the Packard hobby in 2023.

No other details are known at this time. She is survived by her husband, Bill, and two of her beloved dogs.

This is heartbreaking news, just terrible. Susan (Sue) was such an aura of light, energy and fun. She made the PAC Hershey tent glow with hospitality and spirit. Sue gave everyone a feeling of belonging and lit up dozens of conversations. Passionate and energetic...sincere and a friend of friends.

It is a crushing disappointment to lose Susan as a friend and fellow explorer in life, the world and Packards. She will be very very missed.

My heart goes out to Bill and the fur babies.

Posted on: 1/12 15:30
 Top  Print   

Just popping in
Just popping in

williamshane
See User information
Quote:

ECAnthony wrote:

Susan was the Packard Club's Vice President of Hospitality, and arranged the dinner during the Hershey swap meet each October for the PAC Board of Directors for many years. She was the recipient of PAC's George Weiss Award for Meritorious Service to the Packard hobby in 2023. geometry dash

My deepest condolences on the loss of Susan Johnson. Based on her contributions to the Packard hobby over the years, she was clearly an active and committed member of the Packard Club. Those in the community will mourn the passing of a beloved member.

Posted on: 2/25 23:26
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

tsherry
See User information
Prayers for her family.

Posted on: 2/25 23:30
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

pepepackard
See User information
Deepest sympathy to Bill on the loss of Susan, she will be sadly missed by all of her Packard friends Down Under. She was generous to all of the members of the Australian Packard Club in Warren in 1999,
Regards Pepe Packard.

Posted on: 2/26 4:51
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rscott77x
See User information
Love and blessings to our dear Susan. A big hole has formed by her absence. A successful life is judged by the love that we leave behind. And Susan has won the jackpot!

Posted on: 2/26 7:38
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved