Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
214 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 210

Pack120c, Leeedy, Charles, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

National Motoring Heritage Day 15th May 2011
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
The State and National umbrella clubs for the old car movement here in Australia promote one day a year as National Motoring Heritage Day. All clubs are encouraged to be out and about to showcase their cars to the public on this day. Additionally there are a number of venues for club runs to commence from, or to be destination to. So, after I picked up Noel in the Coupe we heading south to Berry, a venue about 90 miles south of Sydney. And what do you know? There was another Packard there! A '34 Sedan of south coast PACA member, NevilleS. Very pleased to have Packard company on the day. On the return trip we stopped at the Australian Motorlife Museum at Kembla Grange. There we were joined by Chris, Starliner here on PackardInfo, who because his '54 Super Clipper Coupe was off the road, did the trip in his Studebaker Gran Turismo. Chris had called in on the way down to see TJ, the guy who's building his Packard Woody body, pic's below from Chris. And on the way home received a call from Packardinfo member PhilfromTassie who is coming to Sydney on Thursday to see the restorer who's working on his '26 333 Limosine. Phil needs some transportation assistance while here and I'll provide it in the form of a '41 120 Coupe. To see Phil's '26 under restoration, go to this post.

Link to Picasa album of today's pic's, most are captioned.

Attach file:

jpg  (36.23 KB)
226_4dcfcf2e722d5.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.32 KB)
226_4dcfcf416ea8a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.93 KB)
226_4dcfcf553a6ba.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.42 KB)
226_4dcfcf733cd90.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2011/5/15 8:21
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved