Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
216 user(s) are online (144 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 214

Pack120c, Flybiker18, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

54 Finally roadworthy
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

bozonono
See User information
Just in time for Christmas!!!!. Finally got he overdrive working consistently on my 54 convertible. The only big thing left to do is put in the new carpets. This has been a 21 hear project. Everything is rebuilt and working !!!!!!!!Tho the windows are a little slow coming down.

This site has been a life saver for me.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all the Packard lovers on here.
John

Posted on: 2011/12/23 13:13
 Top  Print   

Re: 54 Finally roadworthy
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
Congrats and glad to hear another packard (with overdrive!) on the road! Just in time for the holidays!

Posted on: 2011/12/23 13:47
 Top  Print   

Re: 54 Finally roadworthy
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Ditto the Congratulations. The slow windows are surprising. The ones in my 54 Pacific came down rather quickly with those huge springs--although the quarters were slower than the doors. Were the hoses replaced. Any chance there is a bend or kink where it leaves the metal tubing and firewall to pump.

Posted on: 2011/12/23 13:58
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved