Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
115 user(s) are online (69 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 114

Jimmyk, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packardinfo source code display
Home away from home
Home away from home

Allen Kahl
See User information
Kev:

Since this new piece of crap computer that I am forced to use won't let me PM you properly I have to use this method.

What is this stuff below? I keep getting it trying to get into threads. Not every time but often enough to be annoying. I do not get it on any other site that I frequent. If I did then I would think it my garbage computer.

ALK

Posted on: 2013/2/7 17:42
Al

1955 Patrician
 Top  Print   

Re: Packardinfo source code display
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
And interestingly on the above post from AL re the source code, the single message formats really strange on my computer. Takes up almost all the screen with the few lines of message then lots of white space. Reply button was almost the bottom of page

Posted on: 2013/2/7 17:57
Howard
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
It's cause you posted in a section of HTML code that terminated weirdly and as such it threw off the rest of the HTML code that drives the page.

Posted on: 2013/2/11 10:55
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Allen Kahl
See User information
That's nice. Now since I can barely spell HTML(I am a mainframe programmer, COBOL,JCL,DB2 ETC.not a PC guru), How is this fixed and/or what do I do to keep from doing it again. I am doing nothing out of the ordinary other than posting and reading posts. Also it is still happening.

Posted on: 2013/2/12 9:57
Al

1955 Patrician
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Al, if you find any other threads/posts that dont look right, just send me the URL address at the top of the page and I will look at them. Also what browser are you using?

Posted on: 2013/2/12 13:00
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved