Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
212 user(s) are online (135 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 211

TxGoat, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Hello....
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

FoMoCoPower
See User information
Just wanted to do a quick intro. My name is Jim and I am Ebay seller mostly. I recently acquired a large lot of Packard parts,both used and NOS. I know very little about these cars,and hoping you guys are going to be able to help educate me on some of this stuff I now have to go through.

I don`t like to sign up on forums to just sell things,I hate that. Those aren`t my intentions,I`m going to have alot of questions to ask.

I buy storage units,and another guy that I know ended up buying 2 units that he thought was mostly tools....and long story short,he knows I`m into cars and offered all of it to me.

Posted on: 2011/5/25 14:52
 Top  Print   

Re: Hello....
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike
See User information
Post up some pics! Lots of ppl in the middle of projects right now and would spot what they needed.

Why can't i be lucky enough to walk into a ton of packard parts?

Posted on: 2011/5/25 15:13
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
....and my name is David and I am an Ebay Packard Parts Buyer...and yes, simply post a picture of the parts, and I have no doubt the collective masses here will identify, and want to buy.

DAF

Posted on: 2011/5/25 15:17
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

FoMoCoPower
See User information
put it this way....half of my 24x24 garage is currently occupied by all of these parts,lol

thirty somtething totes,several other boxes,bunch of bumpers,trim,a `55 352 engine,2 more sets of cylinder heads,6 wheels,and much more....it took my E350 extended hi-top and a 12ft eclosed to get it all here

if any of you guys are local feel free to shoot me a pm

Posted on: 2011/5/25 15:21
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
G'day Jim,
to PackardInfo. Plenty of Packard people here who can help identify what you have. Pictures and part numbers, if available, will help. Looking forward to seeing this treasure trove.

Posted on: 2011/5/25 15:32
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

FoMoCoPower
See User information
I can not stress enough of how I can not "simply" post a picture of all of the parts. You would see a pile of boxes and totes. I am not joking when I say that there is ALOT of stuff,not just a few boxes full.

Again,I realllllly don`t like signing up on forums just to try and sell things,I hate when people do that myself. My problem though,is that Packards are not like everything else that I am familiar with and really have nowhere else to turn to.

I have no problem donating to this wonderful site,I am a donating member on several sights that I frequently visit.

For those that have pm`d me,please be patient,I am a one-man-show,none of my good friends have any idea how to do what I do,so good help is hard to find.

I am also juggling going through a large lot of NOS Ford parts I recently bought too.

Posted on: 2011/6/13 16:24
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

FoMoCoPower
See User information
Just found a couple factory parts books in this mess,might make this whole deal a lil easier...lol.

Posted on: 2011/6/13 18:52
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Rich Bishop
See User information
Sounds like you need someone to help you process the big score. On that television series "Storage Wars" most of the people have help sorting and processing items into categories and discarding known "junk". If you don't have any idea what these parts' value on the market is, you probably should unload the lot to someone who does, just my opinion. Because if your prices are too high, few people will buy from you, too low and you aren't making max profit. I don't know anyone in the business who doesn't have some type of handle on the value of what they are selling.

Posted on: 2011/6/13 19:27
[color=0099FF]Respectfully,
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved