Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
114 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 112

Packard Don, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

New to site, Introduction
Just popping in
Just popping in

Lance and Koni
See User information
Hello Packard enthusiast,

I am Lance from Pahrump, Nv. My fathers car from high school. She has been sitting in my garage, waiting for the right time to be resurrected.. I plan to write a blog in more detail about this transformational process with this wonderful automobile, the car along with the personal transformation within, and with family and friends(past present and future). Here I will mention Craig Hendrickson, He is the one who guided me here, and suggested a plan of action that will prove to be a success.

I think I should mention the car here, Her name is Che'rie, derived from the French meaning darling. She revealed her name to me while I washed the years of dust and carnage of her years in storage with no attention other than the famous"one of these days" attention.

Che'rie is a 1955 Clipper, whom I am getting to know, when I know more you will know more..

Thank you
Lance of God

Attach file:

jpg  (110.80 KB)
5161_50fdf5d15440c.jpg 1280X960 px

Posted on: 2013/1/21 21:02
 Top  Print   

Re: New to site, Introduction
Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Lance,

I'm glad to see you made it to PackardInfo.com with your introduction and a pic of your beautiful 1955 Clipper Constellation!

I know Lance as a Reverend for a local church, hence his signatory name.

I can tell everyone that Lance is very excited about resurrecting his Dad's 1955 Clipper Constellation. I'm ready to help Lance with all the details along the way.

Of course, Lance invites everyone to help him with posts about his 1955 Constellation.

Craig

Posted on: 2013/1/21 21:21
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Welcome to Lance and his Constellation. We look forward to his future posts on this transformational process. For me, please keep the religious citations out of the discussion. Thank you.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2013/1/21 22:25
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kevin AZ
See User information
Welcome Lance,

Looks like a new journey begins with that Clipper Constellation. I wish you much luck. Mine started nearly (15) years ago and like life itself, you can count on having ups and downs. This site is fabulous and all you need to do is ask for help. There is seemingly an infinite number of knowledgeable folks always ready to help by posting answers with good advice.

BTW.......Craig is a pal of mine and we met way back when I started my project. He and I typically see each other at least once a year when I visit family in Las Vegas. So chances are fair to midland that we'll cross paths at some point too. Remember, all you have to do is ASK! I look forward to your postings in a blog.

Posted on: 2013/1/21 22:40
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Quote:
For me, please keep the religious citations out of the discussion.

Trust me, Lance is not going to "preach" to you. I was just explaining his screen name.

So be cool.

Craig

Posted on: 2013/1/21 22:49
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Welcome aboard Lance. Congratulations on the resurrection of your car.

As far as i am concerned you're welcome to preach all u want to. One of my favorite things to do is to argue with preachers and women.

Thank You.
PackardV8 of Whiskey Hell Tn.

Posted on: 2013/1/21 23:04
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
G'day LanceofGod,
to PackardInfo. Looking forward to Che'rie's Blog as she transforms along the way.

And, I invite you to include your '55 Clipper Constellation in the Packard Owner's Registry here on PackardInfo!

Quote:
PackardV8 wrote:..One of my favorite things to do is to argue with preachers and women...PackardV8 of Whiskey Hell Tn.
Keith,
Pray tell, pun intended, have you ever won any of those arguments?

Posted on: 2013/1/21 23:54
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Mal Quote:
Keith,
Pray tell, pun intended, have you ever won any of those arguments?

I doubt it. LOL!

Craig

Posted on: 2013/1/22 4:04
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Welcome LanceofGod. I hope you will find this site as helpful as I have. I look forward to the restoration of your Clipper.

Posted on: 2013/1/22 4:54
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
Welcome lanceofGod. I am certain that if there are any questions you have regarding your beautiful Packard you will find the answers here. I look forward to seeing and reading about your efforts to bring Che'rie back to her former glory. I am sure that you will enjoy visiting the site and becoming friends with the members.

Posted on: 2013/1/22 8:11

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved