Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
239 user(s) are online (163 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 5
Guests: 234

Packard Don, BigKev, Ozstatman, Don 37, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Mark Lambert video
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ken_P
See User information
Does anyone have a copy of his video? Asked BigKev a few weeks ago, but he's in the midst of other things and wasn't able to locate it. My frame is freshly painted, and I'm starting a massive reassembly project, so I'm looking for all the tips I can get! Thanks.

Ken

Posted on: 2011/6/3 22:29
1937 120 1092 - Original survivor for driving and continued preservation.
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16514&forum=10

1937 115 1082 - Total basket case, partial restoration, sold Hershey 2015
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?start=0&topic_id=6550&order=ASC&status=&mode=0
 Top  Print   

Re: Mark Lambert video
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Mark Lambert is in Nashville Tn. I have no contact info for him. He has a shop on Charlotte pike in Nashville. That's about all i know. Probably contact one of the Packard clubs for contact info.

Posted on: 2011/6/3 22:45
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Ken, still haven't found my copy. One of the things my wife "cleaned up" and I have no idea where the heck she put it. The video in question is a high level general overview and repair of the some of the common systems on a Pre-War Packard. For sure not a how-to restore, or a judging guide style video.

Most of the segments are on checking and inspecting the various mechanical systems as opposed to a full rebuild/restoration. Things like changing points, timing chain replacement, fuel system inspection, checking belts, replacing door rubber, color sanding paint, and replacing the center bearing the safety-flex suspension.

I will keep looking to see if I can find my copy of the DVD.

Posted on: 2011/6/4 0:53
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
I have a copy of Mark Lambert's 1938 restoration series on DIY. On a previous forum, when posed the same question, I offered to make copies to anyone who would reimburse the direct copy materials and mail expense. I did that for a few. Sometime thereafter, Mark Lambert called me on the phone to warn me about DIY copyright issues. We had a pleasant chat otherwise.

So as to not P.O. anyone/anything, I won't make any more copies.

Craig

Posted on: 2011/6/4 7:03
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Craig,

Do you have Mark Lambert's contact details following your discussion with him? If so maybe you could pass them on to Ken? Or are these details on the DVD case?

Posted on: 2011/6/4 7:41
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Quote:
Craig,

Do you have Mark Lambert's contact details following your discussion with him? If so maybe you could pass them on to Ken? Or are these details on the DVD case?

Unfortunately, no. It was too long ago.

Craig

Posted on: 2011/6/4 11:14
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

ScottG
See User information
Has anyone tried to contact the company that produced the series? Maybe they would be willing to sell copies. You can find their website at RIVR Media.

Posted on: 2011/6/4 13:29
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
Another old post.

Years ago I email the DIY people and they told me I couldn't post any of their stuff on youtube which I told them it was a shame. So I asked if they would sell copies and they said they weren't interest ( Strange sounds like an easy way to make money to me.).
So today I found this;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XzRCGFTtOY&t=18s

I guess some people just post and move on. Too bad it's just the last episode ands did''t post anymore
Well at least we can enjoy this one.
Wes

Posted on: 2017/12/30 20:55
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved