Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
127 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 124

37Blanche, 53 Cavalier, kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Re: Hershey in Two Weeks
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I wish I could go, and I just sent our some feelers to my sales staff here at work to see if there are and dealers or customers in the area that need trainings or anything.

But so far no response. But I will keep trying!

Posted on: 2008/10/2 11:01
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Dale Rhinehart
See User information
Hey it's me the new guy from Ohio and I will make my first trip in search of a exterior sun visor for my 52 HT Mayfair,I will have my blue Police ball cap hat and a jacket with Police patches on, so stop me and say Hey, and I'll buy you a coffee!! ps do you think I will be able to find ONE??

Posted on: 2008/10/2 16:08
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
The only thing I've never found in Hershey is the guy who fixes aluminum heads and broken hearts.

Posted on: 2008/10/2 16:25
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Mr.Pushbutton
See User information
Yeah, they have plenty of coffee at Hershey

Posted on: 2008/10/2 17:45
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
I just talked to a man who will be bringing an exterior sunvisor to Hershey. PM me and I'll give you the info to contact him directly.

Posted on: 2008/10/2 21:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Phil Randolph
See User information
Welp It's official I'm making my first pilgrimage to Hershey. Just downloaded a map of the place -sure looks confusing. Red Orange etc. I hope I can find my way around. Closest hotel I could find was 20 mi away (used my free nights). Is there an "official" meeting place for the Packard folks? If you see me say Hi, I'll be the old guy with the bewildered look on his face.

Posted on: 2008/10/3 8:11
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Dear "bewildered look": Glad to hear you're making your first pilgrimage to Hershey, you won't be dissapointed though your feet may suffer a bit. I don't know of any "official" meeting place but most of the national and/or significant Packard vendors tend to all be in the same general proximity and the PAC hospitality tent is pretty central to that activity and a good place to meet, sit down for a while, enjoy a cup of coffee, meet like-minded folks, etc. Don't forget your umbrella and good walking shoes!

Posted on: 2008/10/3 8:44
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
What, no follow-up reports from anyone?

Posted on: 2008/10/13 16:21
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Maybe they are all still there in a big line trying to get out of the Parking Lot!

Posted on: 2008/10/13 17:09
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Joel Ray
See User information
Hershey was great. 5 wonderful blue sky 70-75 degree days. Traffic in and out of the flea market was smooth and quick. I tried the shuttle bus between fields and it worked fine so I did not have to walk a mile back. Saw a lot of Packard people in my tent and the PAC tent. PAC had lots of refreshments, drinks and chairs for everyone to rest in.

Posted on: 2008/10/13 18:14
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3) 4 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved