Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
120 user(s) are online (91 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 120

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 55 Packard help & questions
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mathew Rattray
See User information
Thanks for everyone's help.

Eric, I found out if I take the whole tyre off and run it on the rim its nice and level

I think that as Kevin suggested best to find a spare in the states as Russ James has one I can use for a little while and eventually I plan to buy a whole new wire wheel set The4 soft boot cover sounds like the way to go. I was mainly just after something nice to use as a cover. I'll post some pics of the 55 caribbean if you like. So kevin, What model off the production line is your vehicle? Mine's 5588-1006 I too would be interested in seeing some pics of your car.

Mal, I will try and put my info in the owners registry tonight, I know I have been slack, but it will defiantly be done by the 7th... Cause if i don't I can just imagine what will happen at the xmas party

Posted on: 2008/11/20 3:42
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Mat, go steal the wheels off of Mal's '41 120, they'll work until you get the wires!

Posted on: 2008/11/20 3:57
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
packard34 wrote:........Mal, I will try and put my info in the owners registry tonight, I know I have been slack, but it will defiantly be done by the 7th... Cause if i don't I can just imagine what will happen at the xmas party

Mat,

Thanks for the '34 in the Registry, only leaves the '55 then you'll be safe from my wrathful vengeance!

Posted on: 2008/11/20 7:04
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved