Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
179 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 177

53 Cavalier, acolds, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Another accolade for Michael Grimes at Merritt Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
Mike's an uber knowledgeable, upbeat, patient gent, and "merits" your business. I've been dealing with Merritt since they were still Packard Farm in 1974. Michael Grimes,
Max Merritt Packard Parts, (317) 736-6233, Ext. 103 mike@packardparts.com

And for mechanical and electrical parts only, 1935-56, remember Jeff Adkins, Moose Motors, Penngrove (Petaluma in CA's North Bay), packardguy54@sbcglobal.net (707) 792-9985
Again, Jeff is a lifelong Packard wrench, rebuilds components, inc. pressure plates with the Packard jigs, starters, carbs, etc., as well as supplies drum brake parts for everything Auburn through Zephyr, to hobbyists as well as regional auto parts stores.

Then there's Mike Chirco, taking over Tucson Packard from ailing father/founder Sandy.https://www.tucsonpackard.com

We support these knowledgeable, honest gentlemen or wind up with so much garage art. Please tell them Mike, '47 Super Clipper, Walnut Creek, CA referred you. Don't let the bleak midwinter doldrums get to you.

And don't forget our own Howard Hanson, HH56; encyclopedic, unstinting knowledge freely shared.

Lyrics by Christina Rosetti, music by Gustav Holst:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBCYZ9jIJkI

Posted on: 1/22 20:33
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

Re: Another accolade for Michael Grimes at Merritt Packard
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Mike(su8overdrive), the YouTube link above takes me to something other than what you probably intended.

Posted on: 1/22 21:15
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

su8overdrive
See User information
Not at all. Reread my third from last, and closing lines.

Posted on: 1/22 22:58
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
su8overdrive wrote:

......Please tell them Mike, '47 Super Clipper, Walnut Creek, CA referred you. Don't let the bleak midwinter doldrums get to you.

And don't forget our own Howard Hanson, HH56; encyclopedic, unstinting knowledge freely shared.

Lyrics by Christina Rosetti, music by Gustav Holst:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBCYZ9jIJkI

Quote:

su8overdrive wrote:
Not at all. Reread my third from last, and closing lines.

Maybe it's just me? But, I don't get the connection between the third last line and the YouTube video. From your last line in the original post it appears a song should play BUT.....what I get is a video about killing mosquitoes in 90 seconds. Maybe there's a subconsciuus message somewhere in that? Hold on! I just clicked on the video for about the eighth time and got a beautiful and uplifting choral arrangement, so now it's Mike! Now I see the connection.

By the way I completely agree about HH56, who I visited back in 2014, the same day I visited you. Howard is a wealth of knowledge particulary post WW2 Packards. Besides that knowledge, which he so willingly shares, his hand-on been-there done-that, insights are invaluable not to mention the numerous photgraphs, diagrams and insights from Packard technical articles and publications which he posts.

Posted on: 1/23 0:03
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   
Like (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved