Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
163 user(s) are online (108 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 162

29tons, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 »

someone please remove this temptation from me....
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
VERY CHEAP 52 200 that runs

okay its 2 hours from me and i considering it....but i don't need it. i need someone to remove the temptation from infront of me. PLEASE!!

Posted on: 2010/4/18 22:10
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Re: someone please remove this temptation from me....
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Sorry I cant help ya Hank. If it was near me and really ran as good as stated, then I would buy it.

Posted on: 2010/4/18 22:14
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Jim
See User information
This one's all yours Hank!

Jim

Posted on: 2010/4/18 22:22
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
i really wish i could....but if i want to sleep on the sofa tonight i will.

nah seriously, i would buy it and drive it daily while working on the 55. i am certain i could make it reliable. but, we just paid off our credit card (14K) and i would have to use that to buy it.....i just can't do it.

SCREW DEBT! if i can't pay cash i can't have it. that's the new motto.

the only debt i have now is the house, 1 car payment, and misc school loan of my wife's (small amount to be paid off soon). i just can't add to it....how many my age do you know that are debt free....not many. and i am tired of not being that way.

so.....i just thought i would post this ridiculously low price for this car so that someone would get it out of my face. cause you don't see these on ebay very often (a running, decent shape, great priced Packard).

did you see that 37 coupe recently....went for over 7k...yeah i wanted that one too.....you have NO idea how bad. LOL!

don't get me wrong though....oh how i would love to have it....responsibility sucks!

Posted on: 2010/4/18 22:53
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Larry51
See User information
This is the devil speaking . . . . .

(Go on Cli55er - buy it! Debt's something everyone should have lots of . . . . . After all, just the tyres are worth 1200 bucks . . . . Don't all Packard owners sleep on the sofa?? - I know I do! Sell something . . . the dog . . . the cat . . . . the family car . . . . raise some cash . . . after all, this 200 might go to heaven if you don't).

Posted on: 2010/4/19 4:14
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Larry51
See User information
He just got into my head for a minute or two Guscha. It only happens when I see cheap Packards.

Now I'm all better (and normal again).

Posted on: 2010/4/19 5:21
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
SLeeping on the couch will only last a day or two or maybe a week at the longest. Good deals only come around once in a while. Go buy it.

OR, in the immortal words of 2Poc Shirock:

" A man will always run out of money while chasing women, BUT he will never run out of women while he is chasing money".

Posted on: 2010/4/19 6:39
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Charles
See User information
Just tell your wife that it is really under priced and that you are going to do a little work on it and "flip" it for a huge profit...then of course, never sell it!

Posted on: 2010/4/19 7:26
[url=h
 Top  Print   

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Mrs. Amanda Burton
See User information
Oh the way the mind of a man works lol.

" A man will always run out of money while chasing women, BUT he will never run out of women while he is chasing money".

Correct me if I'm wrong but the car in question is the 'woman'
he would be chasing right?

"Just tell your wife that it is really under priced and that you are going to do a little work on it and "flip" it for a huge profit...then of course, never sell it!"

We don't really fall for that kind of thing. We just want you to think we believe you when you say stuff like that to us. We do it because we love you and because if anyone ever asks it gives us an out on the responsibility.

You guys are too funny. Here's a good solution, you buy it for your wife-women love gifts. Then you tell her to go buy a pair of shoes and a nice outfit and nail polish to match-women love to be color coordinated. You test drive it to make sure it's sound and then you let her drive it-women love to be in control. You listen to all her ideas about what to do with it-which could be like listening to a decorating show (depends on the woman your wife might be different)-just smile and nod in all the right places. And at the end of the day she'll be so happy and you'll still be sleeping on your side of the bed.

Of course, that wouldn't work on me but your wife might go for it.

Posted on: 2010/4/19 7:46
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
Get the behind me satan!!!

tell you what though, present me with a 1937 coupe for 1200, even 1500 and i will gladly submit to your tempting offer. oh and it has to be complete and restorable. no missing parts and correct motor.

yeah....... i didn't think so!

Posted on: 2010/4/19 9:41
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved