Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
186 user(s) are online (138 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 184

Don B, DM37, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 »

Labor Day
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Any Labor Day weekend plans with your Packards?

I will be out and about with friends and family, but hope to get a little bit more done on the car on Monday. Hopefully I will have the floors fully welded in by then and can start with the seam sealer and primer. Just need to finish patching a couple of small holes in the rear pans.

I also need to repair two of the seat track studs that are broken/bent. Probably will press/drill out the broken studs and replace with the grade 8 bolts. I believe the stud hole in the track is square, so perhaps a carriage bolt may work nice here.

Posted on: 2011/9/1 16:18
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Labor Day
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
Yes, working the Duchess of course, but returning to the Allure of the Automobile exhibit at the Portland Art Museum. Beautiful long weekend coming in Portland.

Attach file:

jpg  (62.28 KB)
1067_4e60200db1fbd.jpg 1024X768 px

Posted on: 2011/9/1 19:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
I am planning on driving the '55 Clipper to the Cars & Coffee event on Sunday. The event is held on the first Sunday of each month in Leander, a small community about 20 miles northwest of Austin. This will be the Clipper's first out-of-town drive. The C&C is an informal event. No judging, no awards, no entry fee. Just show up and park and stay as long as you want. I am expecting a better than usual turnout this month due to the holiday weekend and cooler temps (only in the mid-90s). I am usually the only Packard there and they (the '47 Clipper and the '37 Convertible Coupe) get a lot of attention. I'll take photos and share.

I am declaring a victory with the interior rejuvenation and will post photos and comments on my project blog.

Enjoy and be safe.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2011/9/2 15:20
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ken_P
See User information
None for me, sadly. I drove the Packard (Evelyn) into the barn yesterday. Monday we fly for Hawaii, and I'll be stationed there for about 3 years. Might see the old girl once or twice in the next few years.

Posted on: 2011/9/2 15:59
1937 120 1092 - Original survivor for driving and continued preservation.
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16514&forum=10

1937 115 1082 - Total basket case, partial restoration, sold Hershey 2015
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?start=0&topic_id=6550&order=ASC&status=&mode=0
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob
See User information
Just another weekend for us retired guys. I'm putting the cleaned out gas tank back on and the rebuilt fuel pump. Sure will be nice not to run her out of a 5 gallon plastic gas can. ha Everyone be safe and have fun weekend.

Posted on: 2011/9/2 16:16
1953 Patrician
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
sending the main bearings to Jack....and probably cleaning off the parts i got in the soaking purple power.

gotta buy my kid a new bed, he is getting a lightning mcqueen bed for his birthday. the big 3, fun.

Hank

Posted on: 2011/9/2 16:24
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
Family

Put out the Flag

Welding in Front & rear floor pans & Toe Boards into a '58 Ford Wagon.

Smoke some Ribs

BBQ

Posted on: 2011/9/2 16:26
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
Quote:
gotta buy my kid a new bed, he is getting a lightning mcqueen bed for his birthday. the big 3, fun. Hank

My God, Hank. It seems like only yesterday you announced his birth here at Packardinfo.

Time flys.

Posted on: 2011/9/2 16:28
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
I know right, little man is getting big!! Best part he knows what the Packard is, I point and say what is that.....Packard daddy!

Posted on: 2011/9/2 21:45
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

portlandon
See User information
Quote:
I know right, little man is getting big!! Best part he knows what the Packard is, I point and say what is that.....Packard daddy!

Of course he know! He's a 4th Generation Packard man!

Ask the Man Boy who owns one who will one day own one.

Posted on: 2011/9/2 23:36
 Top  Print   

(1) 2 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved