Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
224 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 222

humanpotatohybrid, Mr.D, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1937 Super 8 Club Sedan
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard0
See User information
I'm looking at a 37 Club sedan that's a solid #2 condition. I can't really find any auction results of one selling lately and am wondering what a fair value is. Nada says anywhere between 47K-100K that seems such a wide price range and NADA always seems to have higher than normal values. What do you guys say?

Thanks

Posted on: 2012/5/4 21:23
 Top  Print   

Re: 1937 Super 8 Club Sedan
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
There's a '37 Super 8 Club Sedan on the AACA Site in the Packard For Sale Forum - this one. Maybe that'll help?

And, if you do purchase the Packard, could you please include it in the Packard Owner's Registry here on PackardInfo?

Posted on: 2012/5/4 23:32
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard0
See User information
Thanks for the link, is that Super 8 fairly priced in you Packard guy's opinion?

Posted on: 2012/5/4 23:56
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Being somewhat remote(Australia) from the car in question and not in the habit of following Packard sale prices I can't really answer that question. However the pic's, and we all know how pic's can deceive or is that enhance the look of a car, show a good, clean car. The car is in apparently good condition, and the work detailed as done on care and maintenance indicates it has been looked after. It would be interesting to know how many miles were done annually following this - "...In about 2000..the entire drivetrain was rebuilt including a fully rebuilt engine, clutch, brakes, etc..." Don't know how close you are to the Packard but if you are interested in it, it would be worth your while to see it in person, drive it and form your own opinion.

Wish you well in your continuing search for a Packard. And don't forget to include the Packard you end up buying in the Packard Owner's Registry here on PackardInfo!

Posted on: 2012/5/5 0:28
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved