Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
216 user(s) are online (119 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 214

Joe, Tobs, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2) 3 »

Re: Hershey 2014
Home away from home
Home away from home

RogerDetroit
See User information
Hello Packards1:

Be on the lookout for the three blokes shown below. They came from New Zealand and are touring the auto history spots of the USA before finishing up in Hershey. They have a long list of parts they are looking for.

From left to right are Vaughn Mackereth, Stuart Flexman and his son Steven Flexman.

They are shown at the Blue Water Bridge that connects Port Huron, Michigan to Sarnia, Canada at the southern part of Lake Huron. After touring the Packard Proving Grounds they joined a weekend driving tour with Motor City Packards and saw some fabulous private collections in the Port Huron area.

Maybe you can point them in the right direction for the parts they need.

Attach file:

jpg  (108.58 KB)
436_54340390d49a0.jpg 1200X900 px

Posted on: 2014/10/7 10:15
-

1941 Model 160 Convertible Sedan
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
G'day Roger and Joel,

Met Stuart earlier this year. Here are a couple of pic's of his '41 160 Convertible Coupe taken at the Art Deco Rally at Napier which was before the start of the NZ National Packard Rally.

Attach file:

jpg  (58.79 KB)
226_54344509d385c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (48.56 KB)
226_5434451779548.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (49.30 KB)
226_5434459cf397b.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2014/10/7 14:58
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Craig Hendrickson
See User information
Although 1941 is not my favorite year, that is one gorgeous Packard! Thanks for posting.

Craig

Posted on: 2014/10/7 15:04
Nuke them from orbit, it's the only way to be sure! Ellen Ripley "Aliens"
Time flies like an arrow. Frui
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Bob Gleason
See User information
Quote:

RogerDetroit wrote:
Hello Packards1:

They are shown at the Blue Water Bridge that connects Port Huron, Michigan to Sarnia, Canada at the southern part of Lake Huron.

I live about an hour (98 KM to be exact) northeast of the Sarnia (Canadian) end of the bridge. I'm leaving first thing Wednesday morning for an eight hour drive, then some R&R in Hershey.

I hope to take in the vendors on Thursday and Friday, view the RM auction preview tents on Thursday evening and with luck I will squeeze in a visit to the AACA museum. I'm sure will I likely cross paths with members of this list during my visit.

The Saturday show will be a highlight before heading home on Sunday, for turkey dinner on Monday, (Canadian Thanksgiving ).

Bob

Posted on: 2014/10/7 22:42
1937 Packard Six 115-C Touring Sedan
Built in Windsor, ON Canada
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jack Lindholme
See User information
Is there anything newsworthy happening at Hershey? Could any of the attendees please post pictures? I am just too old to go there anymore, but I'd love to see some photos. Thanks

Posted on: 2014/10/11 15:23
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Hershey was, as always, wonderful! Weather not the best but not a detriment to any of the events either. The PC hospitality tent was as always the meeting place for Packard folk. I'll be posting some pictures tonight or tomorrow on the PAC website (www.packardclub.org) forum under "Shows, Events & Judging", check there tomorrow. Though there were many spectacular cars, two that really grabbed me were a 443 Packard town car by Rollston, and a 1934 Hupmobile.

Posted on: 2014/10/11 15:43
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information

Posted on: 2014/10/11 19:57
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Jack Lindholme
See User information
Dave: Thank you for the great pictures, they are truly beautiful, and really appreciated because I just can't do the 2200 mile trip anymore...............Svensk

Posted on: 2014/10/12 11:19
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Thanks, Dave. I am sure all of us who could not attend appreciate you taking the time to post your photos.

(o{}o)

Posted on: 2014/10/12 16:11
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Peter Packard
See User information
G'day all, Loved my trip ( myself and Ann) to the US and Hershey in 2012....does anyone have any pics of Sites/ bargains, whatever of the latest event? I thoroughly enjoyed the 100 mph parts hunting with the Packard Parts Bloodhound ... Flackmaster....you need top quality running shoes to keep up! Really enjoyed your amazing Country. At the Grand Canyon, I imagined one explorer saying to the other..in Laurel and Hardy style...."well, that's another fine mess you have gotten me into"

.. Hope to meet a few more of the info.com "usual suspects" next time.

Best Regards, Peter Toet.

Posted on: 2014/10/13 3:53
I like people, Packards and old motorbikes
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2) 3 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved