Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
121 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 119

humanpotatohybrid, Bill, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: AACA Eastern Fall Meet – Hershey Region 2024 (AKA Hershey)
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
ummmm...33 v12 stuff....a little thin on that, but we shall see. Happy to meet you and let you cry in your non-Genny Cream at our spaces. Diet Coke will have to do; Jerry drank all the bourbon, so no go on adding that either.

See you there, we are VERY easy to find. I'm taking the red truck this year (Texas license plates) but will be headed to NY after the meet...

Do you have a list?

DAF

Posted on: Today 14:10
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

68amxgopac
See User information
Top of our list on the unubtainable side (I suppose we should call it) is the correct Owen Dyneto voltage regulator/cut out combo for the 33 V12. We have the Ownen Dyneto generator in it and it works fine.
Just replaced the diode one someone put in with a Autolite combo.Works ok for now.

Generator tag shows type 001119 S# 830216

box of tissues optional

Posted on: Today 15:27
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
From the couple of times I've been to Hershey, here's a tip to help in navigating between Hershey flea market spots. If you want to find a particular vendor and know his flea market space/s number/s, initially use the maps found in the Hershey program. The programs also show the numbered light poles throughout the different fields. Note the pole number closest to the space/s you want to locate, then use that as a visual reference as you walk towards the area the space/s are at.

This approach will probably save a bit of shoe leather but if you're going to be prowling ALL the spaces lookng for Packard parts this will not help. Instead take the Flackmaster with you! He is uncanny and can smell Packard parts, even those hidden from sight!

Posted on: Today 15:32
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved