Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
76 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 74

DKG, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bottom Bottom   Previous Topic Previous Topic   Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 170 »

Re: Packards - Sydney
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
packardsafrica wrote: Good day, I am currently visiting my daughter in Sydney and am a big Packard collector in South Africa. I would love to meet with people in Sydney who shares this passion.........Looking forward to meeting with you. Regards Philip Cronje

G'day Philip,

Just after I saw your post had a call from DavidM who has a '22 and 2 x '29 Packards, if you're interested in seeing superbly restored Packards of that vintage and meeting David? I've also just spoken with Wade because there are a number of Packard guys converging on Wade's Shed tomorrow morning about 11:00am, there'll also be a BBQ lunch and refreshments! One guy from Melbourne, about 500 miles south, has a '37 115C too [according to our Club Registry] as well as 2 x '54's and I "think" he may be driving one of the '54's. Another guy, Barry, is coming from Tamworth about 300 miles north-west, he has a '37 120[for sale], a '38 V12 and a '51 Convertible but I doubt he'll be in a Packard. If you can make it tomorrow that'll be great, if not we'll organise something for next week as well as a visit with David.

Left a message on your daughters cell but call me on 0423 171 170. Looking forward to meeting you too.

Posted on: 2009/10/30 3:09
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Saturday 31st October 2009

Hadn't heard from Philip, and more of that later, but cleaned up the '41 with a wash and chamoising that it most certainly needed, just in case. Arrived at the workshop to find Barry had already arrived and that John(PackardInfo member Appin)https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=213 was also there. John had seen yesterdays posts and took up the running to also be present to greet our expected South African Packard visitor. There was time for various Packard chit-chat while waiting for Fred(Pepe) and his good wife Pam to arrive. So much time, that Wade made us a cup of coffee, and tea for me, while we waited. During our discussions it transpired that John's '40 110's horn wasn't working and that he needed to verify the internals under the horn button as his appeared to be missing something. It was thought it was probably the small spring that sits on top of the contact. How to be sure? Why whip off the horn ring from my '41 to verify the setup because at some time in it's life John's '40 had had it's steering wheel replaced with a '41 one! So while John and I were removing the horn ring from the coupe Pepe and Pam arrived. John and I continued with our exertions while Wade and Barry entertained Pepe and Pam. We determined that the spring required is about 3/16" x 5/8" so now John knows what he needs.

And the reason Pepe and Pam had come 500 miles north to meet Barry who had come 300 miles south-east? An exchange of Packard parts and $$$$. Barry needed a trans for his recently acquired '38 V12, the trans of which must have been sitting stationery for many many years because the top parts of all the gears not submerged in oil were badly pitted with rust! Now here's where it becomes interesting, Pepe has a '37 115c and had bought this trans and pressure plate, sight unseen some years ago, on the basis it was for a 6. As it turns out it's for a Super 8 which will replace the trans in Barry's V12 nicely as they interchange. Barry in return had brought down a pair of '54 windscreens for Pepe. Wade also had 2 pairs of Packard V8 exhaust manifolds for Clynton, the guy who had the rebuilt 6 that's going into the '39 110 in the workshop. Clynton has a '55 Clipper Deluxe and Pepe's hauling them back south. After parts were transferred between cars a BBQ lunch was then up cooked by Rick and consisted of steaks, lamb rissoles and sausages with or without onions, various sauces served on buttered bread rolls. Smelled good and tasted even better!

Lunch over and farewells done, made my way home where I received a phone call from Philip a little while later. Philip was sorry he couldn't make it today but was up in the scenic Blue Mountains, west of Sydney,http://www.bluemts.com.au/tourist/ for the weekend. I've now arranged for Philip to visit the workshop on Thursday morning at 10:00am to meet Wade and any other Packard people available that day. I'll take the '41 down again while all of Wade's 3 & 1/2 Packards are there at present as well as John's '39 110, so we'll have a fair representation of Packards on hand.

Attach file:

jpg  (22.84 KB)
226_4aebd6dd09ff0.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (21.21 KB)
226_4aebd704ba499.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (39.09 KB)
226_4aebd7247cad9.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.22 KB)
226_4aebd7416d908.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.94 KB)
226_4aebd75a20de8.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (48.09 KB)
226_4aebd7b346513.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (21.87 KB)
226_4aebd7c9d1ed4.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.60 KB)
226_4aebd80b92bf5.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (24.01 KB)
226_4aebd82756f78.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (39.76 KB)
226_4aebd832e29bc.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (42.26 KB)
226_4aebd84e98ae9.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2009/10/31 1:25
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Monday 2nd November 2009

Didn't expect there would be much for me to do today at the workshop, but wasn't I wrong! When the '39 came in John had asked Wade whether the panel at the bottom of the radiator shell could be cleaned up and painted because of surface rust. That was where I started, and as well Wade suggested that the inner fender panels and the firewall could use a clean and a coat of paint too. Cleaned and scraped the radiator shell bottom panel and the bottom of the radiator cradle which needed attention as well. Then Marine Cleaned the panel, the cradle, the inner fender panels and the firewall. While Marine Cleaning the firewall noticed that some parts of the black paint were coming away with it's application. Allowed the Marine Clean to do it's work then spray rinsed it off. Went well except for the firewall as more and more black came off! Looks like the firewall wasn't cleaned properly when the black was applied or the paint used wasn't right. So now I'm partway through removing all the current black from the firewall so I can prepare it properly for a fresh coat of paint.

Wade was in the process of cleaning the crankcase and sump(oil pan) for Big Red in anticipation of the return of the engine parts from machining soon. Using spray can degreaser followed by high pressure water washing Wade removed most of the grime but still wasn't satisfied so the sump went into the parts washer but the crankcase wouldn't fit. So the crankcase was taken round to Brooker Brakes, Wade's brake guy, who have a washer just big enough for the crankcase. When it came back, still hot from it's ablutions, it certainly looked a whole lot cleaner. After that, what Wade thought would be a quick job, in removing the front seat back from Big Red so the missing upholstery buttons could be replaced turned into a major task. Reason being, because the front seat slides forward and back, there's a flap of upholstery between the top of the back of the seat and the panel behind the seat. That doesn't sound too bad in itself but when there's hundreds(?) of staples holding this flap and they all need to be very carefully removed it escalates the task in hand considerably. When the seat back was finally removed Wade then found that the back panel prevents direct access to re-sew the buttons and gave him a new problem to ponder. Did I mention the front seats slides back and forth? Well I stretched the truth a bit because, although it's supposed to, it didn't! Looks like the toothed track is bound up so it's been removed and I left Wade disassembling it for cleaning and I presume lubrication.

Wade also rang Tony "Shocks" to learn the shocks for the '39 were ready so I'll have to finish the firewall tomorrow. And PeterL called in so time was spent there. And before I went to the workshop I rang Harvey, Noel(tabletennisport) and Jeff and they and their '37 Super 8 Club Sedan, '39 120 Touring Sedan and '52 200 Deluxe Sedan respectively, as well as DavidM in his '29 Roadster should all be at the workshop on Thursday to meet Philip(packardsafrica) in addition to those previously mentioned, see below.
Quote:
Ozstatman wrote:..........I've now arranged for Philip to visit the workshop on Thursday morning at 10:00am to meet Wade and any other Packard people available that day. I'll take the '41 down again while all of Wade's 3 & 1/2 Packards are there at present as well as John's '39 110, so we'll have a fair representation of Packards on hand.

Attach file:

jpg  (32.06 KB)
226_4aee8f55439f2.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.51 KB)
226_4aee8f63ecad3.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (40.54 KB)
226_4aee8f8745661.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (42.50 KB)
226_4aee8f9524593.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (26.25 KB)
226_4aee8fae71a71.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (24.44 KB)
226_4aee8fc2ab98e.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (37.64 KB)
226_4aee8fd0ef5bc.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.88 KB)
226_4aee8fe54e534.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (26.26 KB)
226_4aee8ff09ac33.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (23.87 KB)
226_4aee900567d14.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (13.54 KB)
226_4aee90141eed7.jpg 384X512 px

Posted on: 2009/11/2 2:56
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Tuesday 3rd November 2009

Wade wasn't getting to the workshop until late in the morning so I picked up where I'd left off yesterday cleaning the firewall. Slow and tedious with the paint coming off and continued till I could go no further. Metal Readied the bottom panel in the radiator shell and the inside bottom of the radiator cradle. During the course of painting these pieces and the insides of the inner fenders Wade arrived with the rebuilt shocks for the '110, and re-installed them, reconnected the upper outer bushes and dis-connected the temporary spring tensioning tool.

Attach file:

jpg  (29.21 KB)
226_4aef9c6649be0.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (27.59 KB)
226_4aef9c725147a.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (27.35 KB)
226_4aef9c7e6bddf.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (26.10 KB)
226_4aef9c91161c9.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (22.94 KB)
226_4aef9caf7dcdc.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (38.15 KB)
226_4aef9cc6a5db7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.81 KB)
226_4aef9ce20e82e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.28 KB)
226_4aef9cefd2be3.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2009/11/2 22:01
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Wednesday 4th November 2009

After a morning with the granddaughters it was down to the workshop to finish cleaning then paint the '39's firewall. Wade had been working on the front seat runners for Big Red and finished the second while I was there. He's going to get Ivan to look at and probably weld up the three broken cogs on the cross shaft mechanism, then expects to file the built up teeth back to shape, ya gotta do what ya gotta do! And as I was painting the firewall Wade, with John's assistance, hitched the 110 engine to the engine crane and lifted it off the bench which has been it's home since 15th October. The engine will be re-installed tomorrow, that is if packardsafrica's (Philip Cronje) visit will allow us to. There's going to be a lot of talk and no work while he and the PACA guys are there. And speaking of engines, no sooner was the 110 engine off the bench then the freshly cleaned crankcase from Big Red took up residence there in anticipation of it's rebuild.

Attach file:

jpg  (31.35 KB)
226_4af1190221cda.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.78 KB)
226_4af1191ed828a.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (23.40 KB)
226_4af1192c0bf93.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (32.46 KB)
226_4af119555e109.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.30 KB)
226_4af11961a08ee.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (25.33 KB)
226_4af1197c96bb0.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (25.14 KB)
226_4af1198c92178.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.08 KB)
226_4af1199dd40f6.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (18.66 KB)
226_4af119aa4fd69.jpg 384X512 px

Posted on: 2009/11/4 1:06
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Thursday 5th November 2009

Guy Fawkes dayhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guy_Fawkes but no fireworks at the workshop. Instead there were people, Packard people to be exact. This followed from PackardInfo member packardsafrica's message last weekend of Quote:
.......I am currently visiting my daughter in Sydney and am a big Packard collector in South Africa. I would love to meet with people in Sydney who shares this passion........Looking forward to meeting with you. Regards Philip Cronje

Joining us at the workshop today after a ring-around saw 6 Sydney PACA members, some with spouses, arriving including 3 Packards in addition to Wade's, JohnM's and my Packards being in attendance. Philip, his wife Ansie and daughter Mariska followed-in PackardInfo member Appin(JohnF) in his '40 110 Sedan to be joined by Harvey and Carol in their '37 Super 8 Club Sedan and then PackardInfo member tabletennisport(Noel) not in his '39 120 Sedan but in his Rolls Royce(a story in itself) and Jeff in his '52 200 Deluxe Sedan. Later we were joined by Packardinfo member DavidM and Veronique sans Packard! I fully expected them to arrive in their show-stopping '29 633 Roadster but it was not to be. Although I did get a promise that if there's a next time he will come in a Packard, or if the Maxwell's up and running in that! David, I'm holding you to that, in light of the great disappointment I suffered today by your Roadster not being there! And last but not least Wade's good wife Gina made a surprise last minute appearance after the group pic was taken, she certainly knows how to time an entrance. A word of thanks to the guys at the workshop Rick, JohnE and Murray, they'd cleared the parking area in front of the workshop just for Packard packing.
guys.

Even before introductions were made Philip was taking pic's of everything Packard. A brief round of intro's and Philip was off again taking pic's, talking to the guys and I think, just generally enjoying himself with things Packard. And this was outside in the carpark! We also turned the cars round, my '41 120 Club Coupe, John's '40 110 Sedan, Harvey's '37 Super 8 Club Sedan and Jeff's '52 200 Deluxe Sedan, as all had been driven in and parked front first. So after a bit of shuffling they all pointed out and Philip took more pic's, including interiors and engines. Also looked after the ladies with coffee and a seat while the gents talked "Packard". Then it was into the workshop with Wade's '37 120 Sedan at the entrance ready to roll and 3 Packards in various stages of dis-assembly/re-assembly. Being JohnM's '39 110 TJ Richards bodied Sedan and Wade's '37 Super 8 and '34 Club Sedan's. So all up a fair range of Packard engineering was on hand to greet Philip and his family. And a word about Philip, he has 43 Packards but he says most are "wrecks" with his "favourite" '37 115c Sedan can be seen herehttps://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=377 entered in the Registry by Barrie(africapackard) on Philip's behalf as well as 10 other Packards of Philips. And by the time Philip had finished his first walk-around of the workshop he'd taken more than 400 pic's!

At this point lunch in the form of BBQ'd sausages and two types of rissoles, beef and bacon, and chicken and leek was started by Harvey. And did Harvey come prepared? Sure did. Apron(which he didn't use, much to Carol's dismay), BBQ tongs and a real sharp knife. Harvey was a butcher in a former life in fact, now I come to think of it, the apron certainly looked to be a butchers apron from what I saw of it. While I was slicing and buttering bread rolls Harvey had sausages, rissoles and onions a-cooking, and that's with the left hand, while the right was slicing tomatoes! Very handy, is Harvey. Must have been a success, I hope so for the tears I shed earlier in the day slicing the onions, because just about all went with only scraps left for Misty, the workshop dog, to enjoy. Lunch over, more Packard talk and more pic's, mainly by Philip, and a very enjoyable Packard experience drew to close. People were making their farewells, but not before a group photo session, and making their ways home. Don't know how many pic's Philip ended up taking but it would be well north of 500. And people here say I take lots of pic's, I'm just an amateur next to Phil! And Philip, Ansie and Mariska I'd like to thank you very much on behalf of everyone present today, for gracing us with your presence, it's fantastic to meet such lovely people as yourselves.

Did I mention Noel's arrival in his Rolls was a story in itself? I did, didn't I, and it goes like this. PACA's run to Port Macquarie mid-September resulted in his '39 being trailered home because of trans/OD problems. It was rebuilt by PackardInfo member Peter Packard(Peter Toet) and Noel picked it up and drove it home earlier this week but not without some problems but unrelated to the trans/OD fix. Finally getting it home yesterday Noel fired it up in the afternoon only to have smoke pouring out from under the Bonnet(Hood in US). Fortunately PeterT had fitted a fire extinguisher to the '39 only about 1/2 hour before Noel left on his journey home so it certainly came in very, very handy. Thanks Peter, looks like you saved another Packard. So Noel, with some doubt now in mind, settled for a lesser mode of transportation today in the form of the Rolls. Noel will bring the '39 over to the workshop, probably early next week, for Wade to have a look at what caused this problem. And speaking of Noel, he told me "The Flackmaster" had a request of me. Noel also told me there should be a trade-off in my satisfying David's request. Well, I'll leave it up to David for any trade-off but he'll see his request satisfied in the pic's below.

With everyone heading home turned to John's '39. And here I'll mention that even before anyone arrived today Wade went around to Ivan and had the worn accelerator linkage shaft built up so it could be re-installed prior to the engine going back in, can't get it in otherwise! Because I won't be in tomorrow the engine was going back in the '39 this afternoon and Wade will connect linkages, add accessories and such forth tomorrow. Still to come is the radiator from JJ Smith's but Wade will follow that up. Wade's also following up the parts and machining being done on Big Red's engine, Reason being he's got a wedding to do in Big Red the first week of December and time's starting to run out.

Attach file:

jpg  (13.37 KB)
226_4af2a3ae3a2da.jpg 180X268 px

jpg  (33.27 KB)
226_4af2a3c557597.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.89 KB)
226_4af2a3d329e57.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (32.01 KB)
226_4af2a3e3d3dc1.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (37.04 KB)
226_4af2a416d0204.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (34.22 KB)
226_4af2a422a6afd.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (14.91 KB)
226_4af2a43eef789.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (22.73 KB)
226_4af2a44cefa62.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (22.25 KB)
226_4af2a462a0211.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (14.69 KB)
226_4af2a4702a249.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (33.43 KB)
226_4af2a49790357.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.40 KB)
226_4af2a4b0b838b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (33.07 KB)
226_4af2a5300e19c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (36.03 KB)
226_4af2a53fdf9d7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (33.42 KB)
226_4af2a55097a47.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (35.95 KB)
226_4af2a55ff1be6.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.31 KB)
226_4af2a571a1f78.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (15.78 KB)
226_4af2a597426e7.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.72 KB)
226_4af2a5a2b9182.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (18.07 KB)
226_4af2a5ae0c92a.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (42.01 KB)
226_4af2a5c5b736d.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (40.41 KB)
226_4af2a5d3b3a5c.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (28.82 KB)
226_4af2a5e0bb0fb.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2009/11/5 5:16
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Re: Wade's Workshop
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Saturday 7th November 2009

Dropped into the workshop early this morning after clearing the clubs Mail Box which is nearby. Needed to pick up some nuts and, at the same time, saw some of what Wade did yesterday. All the left side accessories are now installed on the 110 engine, starter, distributor, generator and oil filter. No doubt all the clutch, brake, column shift linkages are also hooked up but I didn't think to check. And John, looks like the distributor position was temporary. When Wade first put it in he was concerned about clearance for the vacuum advance and the grease cup, must have worked it out yesterday.
Quote:
JW wrote:Mal.......Did notice that the vacuum advance looks to be pointed in the wrong direction. Maybe it is just temporary position.........

Also saw he has Big Red's front seat adjusting cross shaft back from Ivan. Looks like there's going to be a lot of patient filing being done soon.

Attach file:

jpg  (28.73 KB)
226_4af4a1249e000.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (36.88 KB)
226_4af4a1350d1b1.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (10.83 KB)
226_4af4a14f38f67.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (21.20 KB)
226_4af4a15f15ed1.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (24.19 KB)
226_4af4a17da874b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (17.21 KB)
226_4af4a18c430e4.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2009/11/6 17:29
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Monday 9th November 2009

Quote:
Ozstatman wrote:......No doubt all the clutch, brake, column shift linkages are also hooked up but I didn't think to check........

After a morning with the granddaughters, learnt the assumption I made on Saturday contained a lot of doubt! Wade had done most of that work this morning and was tackling the road draft tube at the back of the block. Like a number of things with this engine it didn't quite fit, because all the accessories were taken off John's original engine and put on the re-built engine, which only had a water pump with it, little things like that came up from time-to-time to make what should have been straight forward transfers just that more difficult. From there the head was put back on but not without first taking all the studs out, some were loose, coating with sealing "goo" and re-tightening all of them. Cleaned up the head of it's protective coating, oil in all cylinders to ensure compression is gained on first start-up, a new head gasket, and torquing down the nuts to spec. Will be re-torqued tomorrow and again after the engine's run and warmed up. Speaking of which, the radiator for the '39 is ready for pick up, so start-up isn't far away. Wade adjusted the gear change linkage from the instructions in my '41 manual, now that the various re-built surfaces have taken up all the previous slop. But the proof of that will be in the changing of the gears, down the road literally. Also installed the carb, the linkage from the accelerator linkage to the carb and manual choke linkage. Wired up the fuel pump bolts, re-connected the lines from fuel pump to carb and fuel pump to fuel line and the vacuum line from carb to distributor.

Attach file:

jpg  (23.13 KB)
226_4af7d8ad8fa5c.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (33.10 KB)
226_4af7d8bb5d549.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (30.08 KB)
226_4af7d8c85e52e.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (34.93 KB)
226_4af7d8dac8877.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (22.86 KB)
226_4af7d8e6c07d7.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (17.80 KB)
226_4af7d8fe90270.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (17.17 KB)
226_4af7d911e3120.jpg 384X512 px

jpg  (45.29 KB)
226_4af7d91eafbc4.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (46.52 KB)
226_4af7d92b69745.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2009/11/9 3:56
Mal
/o[]o\
====

What's this?
Here's how!

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Cli55er
See User information
i like the pictures of the cars from the top. cool to see the difference. ;0)

Posted on: 2009/11/9 9:38
1937 Packard 138-CD Deluxe Touring Limousine
Maroon/Black 1090-1021
[url=https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/registry/View.php?ID=232]1955 Packard

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
Like Henry, I enjoy all the Packard pictures showing details of your text. The photos, of the cars and people you mention make an interesting read - GOOD JOB!

Posted on: 2009/11/9 10:14

« 1 ... 25 26 27 (28) 29 30 31 ... 170 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved