Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
254 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 251

Westieman, 39Rollson, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

That time of year again.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
"(Reuters) - The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency announced plans to temporarily expand sales of higher-ethanol blends of gasoline this summer, a win for the corn ethanol industry that will likely see demand increase, three sources familiar with the matter said.
The measure would lengthen the period during which Americans can keep buying E15, a gasoline that uses a 15% ethanol blend, from June 1 to Sept. 15.
Adding ethanol to gasoline is known to increase smog pollution in hot weather, but research has shown little difference between E15 and the more-widely available E10 blends."

Be careful at the pumps, they didn't post it in the past as E15. Lots of carb people complained/did know.
With gas over $3, ETOH is cheaper, circa $2.15 right now, but will go up soon as the demand hits the lack of supply. Only good for >2013 flex fuel/FI, which P never had a clue would be our future.
EPA - is the P for pollution or politics? All us "clunker" owners aren't on their radar.

Posted on: 4/20 10:38
 Top  Print   

Re: That time of year again.
Home away from home
Home away from home

tsherry
See User information
That junk is poison to me. I'll never put it in a small engine or any of my old cars or trucks.

Posted on: 4/20 16:26
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved