Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
36 user(s) are online (30 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 35

Charles, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1955 Caribbean for sale $75000
Home away from home
Home away from home

ewrecks
See User information
Early production Caribbean frame off restored . Clean PA title inspected and great running condition. less than 1200 miles since 8 year restoration with professional rebuild of engine, transmission and all major components, new interior with custom Superior top with correct color match interior sprayed on: wire wheels with stainless spokes with Coker American Classic radials. Bare metal respray in two stage over urethane primer, all chrome done, all new Steele rubber, stainless steel brake lines and exhaust

Car is available for inspection in Johnstown PA( USA)

Call or text for details ( evenings) to Richard Russelll (814)248-9140 or email ewrecks@atlanticbb.net

While the price for Caribbeans has dropped since I started work on the car in 2010 they are still great cars that turn heads at every outing. This car was put together to be driven with radial tires, Petronix ignition, halogen headlights and 6v amp for MP3 in glovebox, but easily returned to show condition .
The car needs to be driven and needs someone who can handle the usual maintenance….i can no longer handle it….and there is no one local who knows how to do it( I had to haul car 180 miles to Ross Miller in 2022 to get brakes working correctly)
I do not think you could replace the parte today for asking price.
My work mates are gone now and I am liquidating my cars

Asking price is $75000 cash or wire transfer only NO TRADES

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: Today 1:47
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved